Chapter 10 - The One With The Friends References

"It's the po-po! Scram!" I yell.

I hop into Jimmy's car while Lewis hops into Willow's. The cops are right behind us, teasing our bumpers.

"We wouldn't be in this situation if you hadn't killed that guy (Y/n)," Willow says.

I just shrug.

Jimmy jerks the wheel to the right, causing the car to skid across the pavement and into oncoming traffic.

"Wrong side, wrong side, wrong side!" I yell at Jimmy since he's driving towards oncoming cars.

Jimmy swerves the car over the barrier and goes on the right side of the road.

"Go go go!" I urge him.

"I'm trying!" He responds.

"Guys they're on your tail!" Lewis warns.

"Oh really? We didn't notice." Jimmy deadpans.

I shake my head. "There's only one way this is going to end."

"(Y/n), no!" Willow says, already knowing what I'm going to do.

"Jimmy?" I ask, knowing he already knows what I'm thinking.

He sighs. "We have to, Willow. Don't disappoint us."

"No!" Lewis and Willow yell.

That's when I hear a knock at the front door. I remove my headset and tell them I'll be back. I walk down the stairs as the person at the door keeps knocking impatiently.

"Wait a minute!" I yell and hurry down the stairs.

They, however, keep knocking.

"I said wait a damn minute!" I yell and throw a shoe I find at the bottom of the stairs at the door.

I sigh and open the door.

"Lucifer?"

He smiles at me. "Hello, love."

He lets himself in my house and I just slowly close the door behind me as I process what's going on.

"My, my, you have a lovely place."

"Yeah... um, what are you doing here?" I ask, my face scrunched in confusion.

"To see you, of course!"

"Why?" Is all I ask.

He smirks and then retrieves something from his suit jacket. He throws it at me and I catch it effortlessly. I gasp as I see it's a car key.

"Happy birthday, love." He smirks.

"No way!" I run to the window and look out to see a black Model S Tesla parked in front of the house. "Lucifer..."

He smiles and comes up behind me, taking in the view of the car. I turn around and hug him tightly.

"You're the best! Thank you!"

He chuckles and hugs me back. I pull away quickly and go to the front door.

"I wanna test drive it now!"

I'm about to leave but I hear my mom call for me.

"(Y/n), who was at the door?"

"Oh shit," I mutter.

Damian decides to come running down the stairs and looks from me and then to Lucifer. He runs back up the stairs.

"Mom! (Y/n) brought a man in our house!"

I roll my eyes and look at Lucifer. He looks back at me with a raised brow.

"You never told me you had a sibling."