Chapter 15 - What Makes The Devil Tick?

Your POV

The rays of the morning sun is what wakes me up. I open my eyes a little and am immediately hit with a pounding headache. I groan in pain and sit there for a few minutes before finally getting up. I look down and realize I'm naked.

'Oh no. Oh no no no!'

I start panicking, assuming the worst. I look around and manage to find a towel since I left my suitcase in the living room where Lucifer is. I wrap the towel around me and walk into the living room to see Lucifer playing on the piano. He stops once he hears me coming and he smiles at me with that charming classic smile of his.

"Morning darling." He says while still playing the keys softly.

"Why am I naked? Did I—? Did we—?" I stumble over my words.

"Have sex? No."

"Then why—?"

"That was all your doing. Your exact words were, 'It's hot as hell in here!' I didn't look if that's what you're wondering."

I sigh in relief. "Thank God," I mumble. Lucifer gives me a side glare at the mention of his father and I chuckle. "Sorry, kinda forgot for a moment."

The two of us stare at each other and Lucifer looks me up and down, I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and look down, remembering I'm still wrapped in a towel.

"Oh right!" I run back to his bedroom but not before grabbing my suitcase. I hear him chuckle from behind me as I change. I just put on a pair of panties and grab one of Lucifer's shirts since it's long enough and comes down to almost my knees. I button the shirt up and then meet him by his piano once again, this time noticing that he doesn't have any clothes on but his boxers.

'Jesus help me now. How did I not notice this the first time?'

"Darling, are you alright?" Lucifer asks, considering I'm just staring blankly at him. "You look a little red." He smiles cockily.

'Shit he knows I'm drooling over him!'

"Shut up." I punch his arm and he just chuckles in response. An idea then pops into my head. "Hey since you're the Devil and all, that makes you immortal right?"

"Yes." He looks at me with a raised brow, wondering where I'm going with this.

"Cool, I want to try something."

So basically I manage to convince him to stand in front of me while I throw knives at him. I pick up one of the many knives that are laid out for me.

"Why do you have so many knives?" I ask as I throw one at him. The point of the knife hits his chest and basically bounces off him, not leaving a single scratch.

"They're Maze's." He answers as I throw another knife at him, this time the bottom of the knife bounces off of him.

"She sounds cool."

Lucifer smirks. "She is. She's not a demon to mess with."

I throw another knife, completely missing him this time.

Lucifer chuckles. "You're throwing it wrong, love."

He walks until he's standing next to me. He picks one up and hands it to me then grabs one for himself. He makes sure I'm watching and then demonstrates how to properly throw the knife. The one he just threw sticks to the wall on the other side of the room. I then try exactly what he does and the knife bounces off the wall, causing Lucifer to chuckle once again.

He comes up behind me and puts another knife in my hand. One hand is on my shoulder and his other is resting on my throwing hand.

"You're putting too much power into your throws." He says, his breath hits the back of my neck which sends chills down my spine.