Chapter 8 Part 2: The Outsiders

Start from the beginning

The Vigilante than quickly jabs the Serpent in the face.

The Masked Vigilante: Don't. Lie. To Me.

Serpent: I don't know nothing I swear!!

The Masked Vigilante: I'm loosing my patience, now TALK!

Suddenly, the Serpent falls unconscious.

The Masked Vigilante: Damnit

The Vigilante drops the Serpent on the ground, before checking to see if he has a pulse,luckily he does.

- - - - POP's DINER- - - -
The next evening Betty, Jughead, Scott and Veronica are all at POP's Diner. The guys are informing the girls about what happens yesterday at Andrews Construction.

Veronica Poor Moose. Is he okay?

Jughead: His name is Moose. He's fine.

  Suddenly, Archie walks in all fired up about something that no one at the table knew anything about.

Archie: Guys what the hell? I've been texting you two.

Betty: Archie, Jughead and Scott just told us what happened yesterday.

Veronica: Though I checked out at the words "construction" and "site."

Archie: Moose and I are going to the Southside to find those Serpents. You guys in?

   Everyone at the table is shocked by Archie is saying. Scott knows first-hand how dangerous the Serpents are and he doesn't want any of his friends hurt by the likes of them.

Scott: Wait what?!

Betty: Whoa! Hey, you two didn't say it was the Serpents who beat Moose up.

Jughead: Cause we don't know that for a fact.

Archie: Well, it's still worth a shot if it might help my dad. Kevin's boyfriend can get us in.

Veronica: Get you in where?

Archie: To some bar where the Serpents hang out. If Moose spots them, we call Sheriff Keller and get these goons arrested.

Scott: Archie, slow down for a second alright. Think about what you're saying, you guys walking in there causing trouble could make things worse.

Betty: Scott's right Archie, the Serpents are dangerous. They're drug-dealers.

     Jughead is shocked and somewhat offended by what Betty said.

Jughead: What? Says who?

Betty: Polly. Remember? Trev told us that Jason was dealing drugs? It was for the Serpents.

Archie: You guys heard my Dad, Clifford Blossom is trying to torpedo him. Sheriff Keller basically blew him off, right in front of us. Somebody needs to do something.

Jughead Archie, going into that bar is a bad idea.

Archie: Are you guys coming with me or not?

Jughead and Scott both look at each other, then proceed to look at the table. Both not wanting to answer the question. Archie is hurt by his friends not wanting to help his Dad.

Archie: Thanks for having my back you two.

As Archie begins to walk out, Scott knew that he had to do something to hopefully change Archies mind in going through with starting something with Serpents

Scott: I'll go talk to him.

Scott rushes out the booth to catch up with Archie, Outside of Pops Archie is still walking but once he hears Scott calls his name he turns around.

Scott: Look, I know you're upset and I get you wanna help you dad but this Archie?

Archie: Scott, my dad could lose everything and I'm not just gonna stand by and let that happen.

Scott: And what if something bad happens? Not only will your dad lose his company, he'll also lose you too! Are you willing to do that Arch?

   Archie stops for a minute, he didn't think about what that could do to his dad. He then quickly shakes that off his mind.

Archie: You coming or not?

Scott just stands there and looks at Archie. Archie scoffs and walks away, heading to the Southside

                 - - - - TAMAKI LODGE- - - -
    Later that evening, Scott is getting dressed and ready for Pollys Baby shower. He is having some trouble getting dressed, thanks to the scars and bruises, but he works through the pain and continues the process of getting his clothes on. As he is getting dressed, he couldn't get what Archie and the guys are doing in the Southside right now. He thinks to himself that he could go down there and stop them before things could escalate.

Just when he is about to change, his phone pings and sees it's a message from Veronica, asking where he was. He was now conflicted, does he go save his friends or be there for Veronica? He puts his jacket back on and heads for the door, headed to the Pembroke.