We meet again

Olivia's pov:

We were siting there watching or son playing. I was in his arms and he was holding me tight. I missed this. All of it. None us wants to speak or to move. We are to scared for that. It feels like if one of us moves than we both will lose each other again. It's like we meet again.  I want so badly to speak to him just to hear his voice. But am scared.  I am to scared like if I say something we will get in to argument and he will live again or I will live again. It's not easy. It's really not easy.  I am not crying anymore. But I don't know how to feel. 'Olivia.' He called me. My name in his mouth again speaking to me. I left my head up. 'Yes.' I answered him. He didn't know what to say next. He was to scared. And you could see that. He took a deep breath. 'I am so sorry. Please listen to me i have something to say to you and it's really important.' Is he going to live again? Dose he don't love me anymore or worst dose he not love or son his son my son? But I will listen to Mia. I know that am stubborn but I will try to listen to him. He needs to tall me something and it's important.

Tom's pov:

We were siting there watching or son playing. She was in my arms I was holding her tight. I missed this. All of it.
None us wants to speak or to move. We are to scared for that. It feels like if one of us moves than we both will lose each other again. It's like we meet again . I want so badly to speak to her to here her voice.But am scared.  I am to scared like if I say something we will get in to argument and shee will live again or I will live again. It's not easy. It's really not easy. She is not crying anymore. But I don't know what I feel. It's all mixed up. 'Olivia.' I sadi her name. I need to apologize to her. She needs to hear me out. I took I deep breath. 'I am so sorry. Please listen to me i have something to say to you and it's really important.' She was looking at me scared but not scared of be but what I will say next.
'I am an such a idiot. I love you. And am so so fucking sorry for what I did. I told you that I will be here for you but I didn't. I was scared I was schoked. And that was my dumbest decision that i have made. I am so happy that you had my baby, my son. I love him. And I love you so much. And it's Okey to not love me back anymore more but I will always love you. I never stopped loving you. I guess I was not ready for it. I didn't want to face the fact that I could have family. I didn't took it serious. And I am so sorry. I know that wards can't fix this. I know that we need time to fix this relationship. But if we work together we may do it. We could do it. We have to do it. Because I am nothing whit out you. And am nothing whit out this family.' I said it I really did it. I am feeling someone's lips one my and I recognize this lips. Cherry lips.. She kissed me and I kissed her back.  .
.(please read it⬇️ IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.)
.
.
.
.
Wow three chapters in one day am proud of myself. Really.
Do you think she forgive him? I mean of course she did. But what is your opinion in it? Do you think it's her fault too? I would say yes but you? I think there is one more chapter but am not sore. In next chapter Olivia will have her speech. So if you want to help me comment what would you say to Tom or guy if you were in this situation.
Vote and comment ❤