Is my life geting better?

Update: 26.12.2021

Olivia's pov:
I woke up whit someone's hands around me. It was Tom. He was sleeping so peaceful. I removed his hair out of his face. 'I know am pretty but it's creepy when someone staring at you.' He sadi. I got embarrassed. I turned my head on the other side of bed. 'Hey you don't need to be embarrassed it's kinda of cute.' He said. Good job Mr. Felton. Now am blushing like crazy I bet am red as tomato. 'Well if you don't want to turn to me I got idea.' He sadi. Oh Gad he is tickling me. I can't stop laughing. 'O..oke..Okey T.. Tom...st..stop.' in said in my laughing. 'Good morning darling.' 'Good morning Tom.' We was steering in each other's eyes and he was coming closer I started to go in. And we kissed.  It was rough kiss like we were hungry for each other's lips. He put mi to sit on his lap but we never break kiss. Hi was holding and squisching my ass and I moan in his mouth this feel so good. I opened my eyes and saw not Tom but Liam. I got up of his lap. 'NO STOP!'I yelled. 'Olivia darling. What's wrong.' And then I herd Tom's voice. I feel on my knees and started to cry. 'Hey shhh it's okey.' He was holding me and hugging me on the floor. I don't know how long we sit there but we sit in silence. 'Am sorry Tom.' I told him. 'Nothing to be sorry darling.' He answered. I love when he is so sweet and caring. I like him how he hold me. And I think am fooling for him. 'One second was you and other second I saw Liam. Am so sorry.' I sadi and tears started to run out of my eyes again. Tom took my face lifted up and whit his fingers he removed my tears. 'Hey looked me.' And I did. I was looking at his ocean eyes. 'There are this beautiful eyes of yours. Don't be sorry about this. It's nothing your fault.  Okey?' He said to me. Okey I love this men. Yup you heard me right I love him. And it's not like some little crush it's real. 'Thank you Tom for everything that you done for me.' I told him and hugged him and kissed him on cheek. 'Don't worry darling. Let's make breakfast.' He told me.
'Tom I can make pancakes and you can take dogs outside. It's not safe for me to go out.' I told him and he nodded whit smile. He took Milo and Willow and went outside. I was making pancakes and then I realized OH MY GOD I WAS MAKING OUT WHIT TOM FELTON AKA DRACO MALFOY. I have the biggest smile on my face right now I wanna scream for the first time in months don't let me tell years I was so happy. I can't belive what is happening to is my life turing better? I hope so..

Tom's pov:

I got dogs out side in dogs park that was not so far from home. I mean you literally can see house from here. I was thinking about Olivia and her lips. They taste like honey. This girl deserves world I will give it to her. I love her. I will ask her if she want to go on date whit me tonight and if I have balls I will ask he to me my girlfriend. I was so in thoughts that I didn't realize that dogs were in little fight.  'Okey darlings I think mommy will not be happy when I tell her what we're you doing.' When I said mommy the both of the dogs came down. I think Milo knows that am talking about Olivia but Willow surprised me. I feel like she loves her more then me. And she is whit me for fore years now. 'Am disappointed. Let's go home.' I sadi joking and we went home. The house smells so on pancakes and then I realized how hungry I am.
'Oh there you are. Hey my babies.' Olivia said sitting on floor and petting dogs. 'I missed you too." She sadi. 'Am here to. If you didn't saw me but I think am not invisible.' I told her. And she laughed. 'Right hay Tommy boy.' She sadi and hugged me I hugged her back she feels so warm. 'Am hungry' I told her. 'Haha give food to dogs and come to the kitchen breakfast is ready.' She told me I did what she said to me and come to the kitchen. We eat and I think it's best moment to ask her about date. 'So.' So.' We said in the same time. We laughed. 'So what?' She asked me. 'No you go first.' I told her. Well done Tom you don't have balls to ask her out how are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend. 'Tom?' I was in my thoughts again. 'Yeah sorry I was thinking.' I told her. 'Is something wrong?' She asked me. Oh that worried look on her face is so cute. 'No no everything is fine. You asked me something right?' I remind her. 'Yeah. What are we gonna do today. Did my family live for England?' She asked.. 'Yes they left this morning. And I was hoping that we cold go on date tonight? Of course if you want to. I mean we don't have to. I mean..' 'I wold love to go out tonight on a date. And when you are nerves you are cute.' She sadi blushing. I laughed at her. She startet do do dishes. 'Let me. You cooked dinner I will make dishes.' I told her. 'It's Okey it's my mess.' She told me. She is so cute. 'Let me.' I told her. But she can be so stubborn sometimes. 'I can help.' She sadi. 'My kitchen." In told her and she laughed. 'Okey Mr. Felton.' She sadi. Oh we are playing that game. 'Watch out or I will make you Mrs. Felton.' I said and she blushed like crazy. Hahah Tom 1 Olivia 0. I finally finished the dishes and went to living room. And oh no. Here we go embarrassing Tom. She was watching Murder in the first. 'Olivia.' 'Oh hay Tommy let's watch this together.' She said whit the stupid smirk on her face. Well you will be punished for that smirk of yours darling and you don't even know.. .
.
.
.
.
How was your Christmas? Here it is the next chapter. So tell me do you want next chapter to be spicy or spicy but not so much deals? Please live answer in comments.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
:)