Thank you

Update: 28.11.2021

Tom's pov:

When I arrived to the hospital I asked the nurse "the girl from beach where is she?" "She is in the room 222on the second floor " she answered. "Okey. Do you know what's wrong?" I need to know. "It seems that she hasn't eaten in a while." She answered. " Thank you" I said and to find the room.

Olivia's pov:

I woke up in hospital bed. It's great to start your first week in LA. I just moved here. "Hello dear." Said the doctor. "HI." I said back. "What am doing here?" I asked. "You were unconscious and the young man saved you. Everything is fine now. You just need to eat more." He said. "Thank you. When I can go home?" I asked him. "In one hour." He said. "Thank you." I said and he went out.

Tom's pov ;

"Thank you." I hear she said and then doctor came out of the room. "Hello doctor how is she?" I asked. "She is good now. Just need to eat more. And it's seems that she is in some kind of depression." He answered. "Can I go in?" I asked. "Of course" He said. Her we go.

Olivia's pov:

After doctor is goon I hear some voices outside. After few minutes the door opend and in room came OH LORD IT'S TOM FELTON. What is he doing here? "Hello." Said and come to my bed sit in one of the chair. "H-Hello." I said shy. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. Why dose he care? "G-Good. If you don't mind me asking. What are you doing here?" I asked him. " I saved your life I think." He said. "Thank you."I said and looked down because of embarrassing. "The doctor said that you didn't eat in awhile. This is way you dell unconscious." He said braking awkward silence. I didn't have time. I just got here and whit this hole moving form an other country it a little stressful. You know." I answered him I was a bed lier. He just looked me. "Okey . After you are out of the hospital we are going somewhere to eat. Hm?" He said. Shit what am I going to do know. "You don't even know my name do you?" I answered trying to change the subject. "In that case am Tom and you are?" He asked. "Am Olivia."I said. "So Olivia do you wanna go to the dinner whit me?" He asked again. "Um I can't I need to go back to my hous need to call family and.. Shit my dog is all alone." Am not laying my dog Milo is alone. "Then one an other time." He said and I just nodded. I can't belive that my baby is all alone for hours. She is never alone for ten minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
Chapter 2 hope you like it. Please comment. ❤