After two years

Tom's pov:

After interview I got home and think about what happened on interview. I would be happy to have kids and wife. And I have all that. I mean I think I do. I need to see her it's been two years. I need to make sure that she is Okey. I love her. And I fucked up. And I think this mistake can't be fixed and I don't know if I can try to fix it. I mean what are my chances. I need to focus. I bought me plain ticket. Yes am flying to LA tomorrow. It's weekend and I hope everything will be alright. I packed my things. Am flying tomorrow morning.
I am on my plane right now and I am super nervous. I don't know what to say to her I mean I didn't fly half planet for nothing right. So now I need to wait for taxi. "Tom?" I heard my name and turned around. "Derek? What are you doing here?' I asked him. 'I came to see my girlfriend and Olivia.' He said. 'Olivia?' I asked. Why would he be coming to see Olivia? 'Yeah I promised her brother that I will be taking care of her and making sure that she is Okey.' He sadi. 'But her brother thinks that she is dead.' I told him. 'I don't know about that but um they were together in restaurant.' He said. Olivia didn't have none and maybe she called her brother.
'And why are you here?' He asked me. 'I come to apologize to her and try to fix things.' I told him. Am not sure if she told him everything but he is checking on her for two years now. He probably knows. 'How is she doing btw?' I asked him. 'Well when I saw her at restaurant I was supposed. She looked broken. But over months she got better.' He said. Should I ask him about baby? 'Dose she have?' 'Baby? Yes she do.' He interpreted me. She did have baby. 'Is it boy or girl?' I asked. 'Well I think I will keep it for my self. I mean i am a little mad at you.' He said. He is right. 'I understand.' I told him. 'Well let's go together. Mia is whit Olivia and a little baby at Olivas hause.' He said. 'Mia?' I asked. 'My girlfriend.' Ohh. We sit in taxi and drove off. I was nervous the whole right. What should I sat to her. Hi. Or. Hello. Or should should hug her. Should I kiss her. I need to apologize somehow. I even watched on YouTube how to apologize to your girlfriend. Did she had boy or girl? What's her or his name? What if she kicks me out? What if he has boyfriend. I hope scared not gonna lia.So I wa thinking a lot about this that I didn't even realize that we arrived in front of her house.

Olivia's pov:
I was sitting whit Mia. Derek's girlfriend. We were siting in living room. Andreas was sleeping in his room. We were talking about some stuff. And we think that Mia is present but we don't know. So she bought the test. She was so scared. I don't know how did she fell that she is pregnant but I didn't. I got sick. My pregnancy was normal sometimes doctor would say that I need to watch a little bit because it can get a bad pregnancy. It was hard yes. But after meeting Mia everything was good. She and i have similar situations in life we both don't have parents who love us. She likes dog. She likes to paint pictures and i like to take pics whit camera. Any ways today is the that when Derek will be here. We told him that we can't came to airport because my car is broken. I know stupid lie but Mia needs to take the pregnancy test before he comes. So he is in the bathroom right now and am of the other side. "Okey i did it." She came out. "Okey now we need to wait. Ugh 5 minutes is too long." I told her. "Well slow down girl. I am the one who is taking it." I sadi and we laughed. The doorbell ring and we got ot panick what if it's Derek? We didn't even check the test yet. Oh why the hell am panicking. "Okey calm down. I will go and open the door you will hide the test Okey?" I told her. She just nodded. I went to open the took and when I opened it. It was Derek whit...... Tom. I saw him whit Tom. Whit person that I hoped to see again. But in same time I whis he never showed up again. .
.
.
.
.
.
So what do you think?
1. I need to thank you for reading this.
I AM TRYING TO BE BETTER I PROMISE. I literally need for few hours. Because I have some kind of depression and I am drinking pills for it. It's sucks so yeah. But I hope you like this. Please don't forget to Vote and Comment. Because than you are giving me motivation to wirt this story.
Vote and comment ❤