Girlfriend?

Update: 03.12.2021

Tom's pov :

We kissed almost but she didn't let it happen. Why dose she notice me or did I do something? I don't know. But I know that I didn't feel this way in wery long time. Since me and Jade broke up. And that was like what five yers now. She is happy mearid. I got home and start my Instagram live and play my guitar. After twenty minutes I left live and went shower. I come back in my room and was on my phone when my mom called me.
T- hi mom. How are you.
His mom: am good honey how are you?"
T-good
His mom: Tom you know in two days that we are coming and I would like to meet your new girlfriend.
T- Girlfriend? (What girlfriend?)
His mom: we all so on internet the pictures whit some beautiful girl in store.
T- (Olivia?) Oh.
His mom: oh Tom am so happy about you yun I need to go someone is at the door. See you in two days. Love you.
T: mom wait-
But she already turned phone down. Oh am in trubel. A big one.
.
.
I wake up whit my personal alarm it's called Willow and it's "Oh for fuck sake Wills it 7 am."I told her buy she just lick my face. "Okey Okey am up. Let's make breakfast." I told her and she was already by door. I give her her food and  make my self some eggs. While I was eating I was on Twitter and oh shit my mom was right there were pictures of me and Olivia. Fuckk.
Post⬇️

       Famous Tom Felton and his new                          girlfriend?

Tom Felton yesterday was seen whit mistory girl. She is not famous we don't know her name but we know that she has one dog to. Is she his girlfriend? Dose she use his for his money and career? How did they meet? We will tell you soon.

This is not good. Nope. Not at all.  I need to see her bit she is at work ugh this is going to be very hard and bed and everything. I need to take Willow for her walk. After we finished we got home. I had some job in town for few hours which was good because I thought it will get her out of my mind but nope. I can't stop thinking but what to say to her. I really like her. She is not like other girls and she is very beautiful and nice and Okey tome clam your head a little. I got home did my bissnins and oh God it's time. I am standing at her doorway like ten minutes now begin scared to look at her. I mean we need to talk about this. But maybe she didn't see any of it and am just overeating and maybe- "Tom?" The voice behind me interports my thoughts.  "What are you doing here?" She asked me. She was not even home. "Um I.. umm.. things.." I startet ti talk but nothing came out. "Are you Okey. What wrong?" She asked me. "I need to talk to you." I finally said it. "Do you wanna come in?" She aseked and I nodded. Here we goes. There is no coming back..
.
.
.
.
.

So here it is  its just Tom's pov.
Don't forget to vote and comment <3