Everything went the wrong way!

Update 7.12.2021
Tom's pov:

She start cooking and I sit whit my mom in living room. She so me naked ugh this is so embarrassing right now. Everything went just es planed and then I fucked up. "Son?" My mother call out I zoned out again I do that a lot in last time. "Yes?"  I answered. "When is your next filming start?" She asked. "Oh um I took of for two years. I need to relax Al little." I answered. "Good now you have time for your self." She said drinking coffee. "Mhm" I said. It's been thirty minutes now and house started to smell of food. "I will go see what is she making." I got up and went to kitchen.  "You good there?" I asked. "Oh um yeah I think so." She answered. "What are you making?" I asked. "Oh um special recipe from my grandma. And for dessert it's just some random cake that I ate as little kid." She answered. "Oh Tom can you please get Milo She is all alone?" She asked me shy. "Yes of course. I will go now." I said. And she just nodded and turned her attention to kitchen. She is so beautiful. Okey I seriously ned to stop. "Mom am going to bring Olivia's dog Milo." I told my mom. "Oh that's Okey. She has dog. Interesting." She said. "Please just don't go to far whit your tests."I asked her. "Oh Tom who do you think I am?" She asked me. "Am sirius. So please." I asked sher once again. And she just nodded.  I will take Willow whit me. "Wills let's go bring friend." And she jumped on door. This dog .

Olivia's pov:

He left me alone whit his mother. I hope this dinner is going to be good because I don't want to something bad happened. Why am I worried we are even not in real relationship. "How is it going?" I hired voice behind me. "Um good Mrs. Felton." I answered it was not lie I am proud of myself. "Good. It's smells good in here. What is it?" She asked me. "Oh it my grandmother's recipe she didn't gave name." I answered.  "I hope it tastes good like smell." She said. After few minutes Tom come home. And I finally finished the dinner. I made table. "It looks good."Tom whispered to me. I just smile. Mrs . Felton sit on head of the table and Tom and I across each other. We began to eat and I was nervous as fuck. "Its really good Olivia." Mrs. Felton finally spoke. "Thank you." I answered. "So tell me about your self." She said to me. "What do you wanna now?" I asked her. "Where are you from?. Who is your parents? How old are you?" She asked. "Am from London. Am 27. (Tom is 33 and Olivia is 27.) My parents are um Stella and Luke Smith." I answered.  "Do you have any siblings?" She asked. "Um yes older brother." "Why are you here? What do you do for living?" She aseked me again. "Um I am here because I finished my college for photography. And I like it  here so I wanted to stay." I answered half the truth. "Mom don't  you think this is enough question?" Tom said. "I am just curious. I need to make sure that she is the one that you bring in family. Not some slut or something." Ouch. That hurt. "I will clean the dishes." I said and began to clean. This went to far am not even his real girlfriend. "Here the last." Said Tom giving me the dishes. "Am sorry about that." He said. "About what?"I asked him trying to ignore everything. "You know my mom." He sadi. "It's fine. It's not like we are really dating right?" I asked him. "Yeah." He answered.  "Am going it's late." I said. "Are you not going to sleep here?" He asked. "No. I need to go home. The desert is here." I need to live this place. "Oh Okey." He said. I went to living room for Milo who is playing whit Willow. "Milo baby let's go home." I said to here. "Good night Mrs. Felton." I said to her. "Night Olivia." She didn't even look at me. "Night Tom." I said not waiting for his answer I went out to the door. I let out the breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I came home give Milo her food and went to take shower. I relaxed a little and went to the bed. It start to rain and storm. I hate storms. I am afraid of them. I got under my blanket trying to claim down and to sleep. Today was really stressful day.
.
.
.
.
So I hope you like this chapter. I know how much Mrs. Felton kind is but this is just story. Don't worry she is going to be nice. Do you think Olivia will still play along tomorrow morning? Dose Mrs.Felton know what is going on?
Don't forget to comment and vote. To let me know how you like my stories.
Ly♡