Hell of the life

So before we start the new chapter first of all sorry for not posting. Second of all I got book today. It's called 'It ends whit us" from Collen Hoover. It's really good book.

And now to the chapter :

Update: 19.11.2021

Olivia's pov:

I wake up whit big headache. It's from crying. I don't know what time is. I realize that I wasn't at my room. And then it hit me. My parents I run to Tom's house. I got up and went down stears. None was there no sign of Tom or dogs. I checked on the watch and it was 10:34 am. It's next day. Oh my God. How long did I sleep. I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Tom was next to me. "Look who deacead to wake up. Good morning sleeping beauty." He sadi smiling. "Morning I say. "How did you sleep? Are you hungry we brought breakfast. He sadi. "I sleep good. I don't remember that I sleep this good in years. And am hungry." I answered. We got to kitchen and he brought some milk and bread whit cream. It's look so good. 'So what happened yesterday?' He asked me. Should I tell him? I mean he did so much for me. I didn't want to bother him. 'It's my parents.' I sadi. 'Do you wanna talk about it?' He asked. 'I don't want to bother you whit my sad life stories." I answered. 'If you are bothering me then you wouldn't be here right now. Come one you can tell me.' He sadi. And I feel safe. It's like I can't talk whit everyone about my problems but whit him I feel like I can tell him everything. 'Well my parents never were good to me. They always ignored me and didn't gave me mach of there attention. It's all started when I was ten.' I sadi and pause. 'Why?' Tom asked me. 'We were driving to the store to buy me cake for my birthday my mom was nine months pregnant whit my baby sister. It was reining and dad was a little drunk. He was driving fest and we got of the bridge. Luckily for us there were people and they saved all of us. But my mom stared to get so much pain in her stomach. We get to the hospital and after hours. The doctor came and told as that the baby didn't make it. My dad was so mad at me he started to hit me and yelled me in the hospital. After that incident they never liked me much.' I sad tering. 'Am so sorry.' He sadi hugging me. "They sadi I killed my sister.' It was really hard for me. We stayed silent for moment when my phone ring. It was my brother. 'Yes.' I sadi. He told me to come home. 'Okey give me five. I will be there.' I said. 'Need to go. My parents are upsets that am not home. I will see you later." I sadi we told or goodbyes. I got home and first whet get me was my mom yelling. 'WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?' 'I was at my friends house.' I answered. 'And what the hell heppend to my house. 'My living room was destroyed. 'Well you have bed taste for house stuff so I need to decorate.' My mother sadi. Everything was moved my TV was on the other side of the room my sofa and table and my office table was nothing there. "Where is my table for work?' I asked. 'Oh we trowed away. ' my mom said. "WHAT?' I yelled.. 'Why are you yelling at your mother?' Asked my father. 'You guys cent just came here and destroyed my house move my stuff. Why would you do this?' I asked. 'First of all you can't yelled at us and tell us what to do. And yes we can do what we want we are your parents after all. Unfortunately.' Said my mother. And there is were I broke. 'Unfortunately yeah. Because you hate me your only daughter.' I begin to speak but my father interports me. 'We you wouldn't be only if we...' 'Don't even finish this sentence dad because what happend was not my fault. You were driving drunk that day. And I didn't ask for birthday cake.' I interported him. 'You don't know nothing.' My mom begin to speak. 'No you don't know nothing you left me when I need you the most. I was fucking ten years old ten. And you turned me off of your life.' I said. 'Listen Olivia.' My dad sadi. ' you need to listen. Am tired of you. I can't stand you anymore. You left me when i needed you the most. I was all alone all this years. And I didn't need you. I don't need you know when am twenty fucking seven years old. I was living hell of the life and you did care.' I sadi and stopped. 'How can you say that?' My mother ask. 'I can because you were not there when I got my first period when I was sick you told me 'go to room and don't come back I have stuff to do. All you cared was money and if you need to spend on me. I was wearing clothes from year ten to thirteen and then grandma bought me clothes. And I was ugh God why is so hard to say this.. I was raped twice in my life and you didn't care.' I can't anymore I was crying mass. They was just watching me. 'Nothing to say. Well I have to say one more thing. I want you out of my house my life in two hours.' I sadi and went out.

Tom's pov:

She went home and I did some stuff but then I noticed her phone here and I went to her house to give the phone to her. When I get to the house I heard yelling and cry I wanted to go in but I didn't want to interport anything it was fighting whit her parents. I wanted to hear what they were saying I saw window opened so I came closer. 'And I was ugh God why is so hard to say this.. I was raped twice in my life and you didn't care.' She is so broken but so strong and I will fix her. 'Nothing to say. Well I have to say one more thing. I want you out of my house my life in two hours.' I heard her say and she run out of the house she was so sad and crying that she didn't even saw me. I started running to her but the car came and. 'Olivia no no no wake up wake up princess.' The car hit her and run away.
.
.
.
.
Do sad chapter. Here we goo I really hope you are enjoying this story.
Don't forget to vote and comment ❤