Truth

Update: 13.11.2021.
Olivia's pov:

"I want truth now." I told them. "You need to clam down Okey." Chris said. "Last week I called you to tell you that you crazy ex boyfriend was out of the jell." He told me. "My ex? Like the guy I dated two years ago?" I asked confused.  "Yes. He..." He was telling me the holl story and I was in shock i can't believe that happened to me. I didn't even realize that I was crying till Tom hugged me. "It's Okey. He can't do nothing to you anymore." He told me. I was clam now. "I need to go home. " I told them. "Let's go. Thank you Tom." Chris said and went outside whit Milo. " Tom Thank you so much for everything. " I told him and hugged him he kissed my head. "Everything for you my darling." He told me. Something was familiar in that sentence. "Oli are you coming." My brother was calling me from outside. "Some think I didn't forget and that is he was bossie" I told Tom. " yeah um do you want to go to the beach tomorrow to take dogs on walk?" He asked me. "Yes of course." I sadi. "Olivia." My brother said again. "Bye Tom thank you again." I told him and run out of the house. "Finally did you two have quick moment or something?" He asked smirking. "Not funny Chris." I told him and started to walk home. Maybe my memory's are gone but there is small pictures in my head that I can't forget. We got home and I get that strange feeling in my stomach like I need to throw up. It's disappointing. "You good?" My brother asked me. "Yeah just I  have this bad filing in my stomach and head like it's something happened here." I answered. "Well something did happen." He said. "I don't wanna talk about that ever again. I don't want people to question me and stuff." I told him. "I know am sorry." He said. "Dose mom and dad know?" Asked him. Something I didn't forget and I wanted the most is how threatened me. "Yeah they will be hare in two days." Chris said. "Great. Am going to take nap se you later." I told him and went upstairs.
Next morning I wake up  and smell pancakes. My brother must be cooking. I run downstairs and so him in kitchen. "Morning big brother" I said. "Well some is in good mood. I called Tom over." When he said that I chocked in my water. "Why would you call him?" I asked. "He is seems fun we didn't actually spend so much time together. We went to wanna dinner after hospital visit." He said.. "like date" I joked. "Haha you are not funny." He said. "Alright am going to take shower.  I didn't have right one in past few days." I sadi. "Yeah I can fell." He sadi. I just ignored him and went to tha bathroom.
.
.
(So here is little 'house tour' ahah. It's just so you cold have that picture in you're hand while reading.) The chapter is not done just scroll down

House:

Living room

Living room.