New problems

I wake up feeling better but Tom was not there. I got up from bed and saw food and note. He is so cute. He took dogs outside.  I eat and decide to take schwer.  I take Tom's shirt and my jeans. I am feeling better but still feel a little dizzy.  After schwer I herd Tom coming home. I got down stears. "Hey darling you look better." He sadi. "Yes and I feel better a little dizzy but am Okey." I answered.  He kissed my head and we sit on sofa. Suddenly I feel hungry but I just ate twenty minutes ago."Should we eat something?" I asked. "Did you ate food I made you?" Tom asked me. "Yes but I still feel hungry." I told him. He looked me weird. "Okey I will buy Chinese food?" He asked me and I nodded He got his phone and call restaurant.  I got to toilet and feel like throwing up but I didn't. "You Okey are you throwing up again?" He asked me. "No. I just feel like it.' I answered. "Okey we will go to doctor after we ate." He sadi.. "Tom.." I try to speak but he interprets me. 'Don't Tom me you don't feel good now for two days and am getting worried." He sadi he is just cute. "Okey." I answered. We ate food and Tom made me to go to doctor.  We arrived to Hospital and I  got a little nervous.  Than it hit me. I didn't got my  period. What am I going to do know. "Mrs. Olivia." The doctor came out. "Let's go." Tom sadi to me. When we are outside he is not living me alone. 'Hello my name is Lea Perison. So how can I help you?' Asked the doctor. 'She has be sick for like two days now. Throwing up. She wants to sleep and then she is hungry feeling dizzy...' Tom explained everything in one sentence.  The doctor looked me and then Tom. 'Umm may I ask you when was the last time you got your period?' She asked me the questions I was afraid of asking. 'Um like last month.' I told her.  'Okey and when was the last time you got sex?' She asked me   I looked to Tom and he was already looking at me. 'Um about two weeks or something.' I answered. I wanted to cry and I don't know why. 'Okey can I get your blood so I can run more tests?' She asked. I nodded. 'Okey I will be back in ten minutes.' She sadi.. Me and Tom were siting in the same place now for three minutes in silence.  'Tom.' I called out. 'Tom.' I sadi second time. 'Yeah?' He answered.  I don't know whit which face did he looked at me sad, angry, disappointed, or emotionless? 'I. I am sorry.' I told him. 'You didn't do nothing wrong to be sorry about.' He sadi. After few minutes doctor came back. She sit in front of me. 'Congratulations you are one and a half week pregnant.' And there is were new problems beginnings...
.
.
.
.
.
.
So you have evry right to hate me. Bevi didn't post anything. AND AM REALLY SORRY ABOT THAT. I  don't know what to say anymore because I disappointed you once and I know that you are not going to give be a second chance. I will try post more and this is not promise. But I will gave everything I can. .
Ly Uma. <3