Jimin panicked, his life flashing before his eyes literally as he shut his eyes, a surprised yelp leaving his throat but barely making it out because of the hand muffling his sounds.

A pair of lips grazed the shell of his outer ear, his body trembling from the contact as Jimin began to fear.

"Hello, Jimin," a deep and husky voice spoke into his ear, in a mere whisper. Jimin shuddered. That voice was familiar.

Jungkook held the knife to his throat, but careful enough to not apply pressure. He didn't want to hurt him. He just used it for precautions.

Jimin began to cry out of fear, his innocence really showing as he didn't even fight or struggle. He just held onto Jungkook's arm that covered his mouth. He was terrified, the blade touching below his Adam's apple.

Jungkook felt Jimin's wet tears rolling down to his hand that covered his mouth.

"Shh... I'm not gonna hurt you," Jungkook said, trying to soothe the blonde who stood in just his pajamas, feeling terribly scared. Jungkook's way of doing things was insane, creepy, and Jimin was scared for his life that just so happened to be in Jungkook's hand.

"I'll remove my hand if you promise not to scream," Jungkook whispered into the younger's ear. Jimin was scared to move, the blade threatening his skin so slightly. He just tapped Jungkook's right arm, the one used to cover his mouth, twice as a way to communicate. Even with tears running down his cheeks, he remained calm in the face of danger. He chanted to himself, reminding himself to be brave as his father would be if he was here.

Slowly, Jungkook removed his hand from covering Jimin's mouth. His chest was pressed up against Jimin's back as he still held the knife to Jimin's throat. It was Jungkook's favorite weapon.

As soon as Jungkook uncovered Jimin's mouth, the younger hiccuped his sob, but choosing not to speak out of fear.

Jungkook closed his eyes, inhaling the strawberry scent that belonged to Jimin. His nose brushed Jimin's hair, his lips grazing Jimin's ear, as he was engulfed by the younger's presence. Jungkook used his hand that previously covered Jimin's mouth and wrapped his right arm around Jimin's waist, holding him in place to prevent an escape. The younger just sobbed silently, wondering what was happening.

"Why...?" Jimin asked through his sob, wanting to know why this man broke into his home during the night. It had been two days since he met Jungkook, barely.

"I wanted to see you... I have the perfect use for you, sweetheart," Jungkook said in a low voice, keeping his tone hushed as he spoke into Jimin's ear. The voice may have been attractive, and if Jimin wasn't so terrified, maybe he would have thought so too.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimin asked, his sweet voice showing hurt as he kept his eyes shut, hoping it was just a nightmare.

"I need you, Jimin... You don't understand, do you? You're my ticket to everything I've been wanting to achieve," Jungkook whispered into his ear. He removed his knife from Jimin's throat, watching carefully as he ran the tip of the blade down the side of Jimin's face. The blade lightly traced Jimin's skin, the younger shivering in response.

"I-I... I don't..." Jimin said, his tears still flowing as he maintained his breathing, trying not to get too worked up.

"Here's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna take you with me. I could have used force and kidnapped you, but I'm being nice here," Jungkook said into Jimin's ear.

"You call this being nice?" Jimin asked. Even if he was scared, he didn't hold back his sarcastic remark. Jungkook just chuckled lowly, the sound sending an impulse through Jimin.

"Don't test me when I have a blade in my hand, baby," Jungkook said, the words sending a sickening wave over Jimin, giving him the urge to throw up.

"Why do you want me?" Jimin decided to be a little courageous, even if his voice was cracking with how scared he was.

"Because you're perfect. And, your father is the one I want, not you. You're just the only way I can get to him... So, you're coming with me, and you're going to come willingly because if I wanted to, I could have hurt you by now," Jungkook said, the tip of his blade running down Jimin's cheek. The younger refused to move, his breaths gentle as he felt the cold tip of the blade on his skin. For the moment, it felt nice. It gave him tingles. But, he knew if Jungkook added just a little bit more pressure, he'd break through his skin.

"Is that supposed to make me go with you? Because, I hate to say this, Mister, but your attempt to convince me is poor," Jimin breathed out, practically playing with the Beast as he did so. Jungkook bit on the shell of Jimin's ear gently, his body reacting quite naturally as he had no control over himself.

"I could think of many other ways to convince you, baby, but if you want to make it out of here without a scratch, I suggest you stop being smart and come along. You'd hate for anything to happen to your lovely aunt who's sleeping upstairs, right?" Jungkook asked, his tongue gently flicking against Jimin's outer ear.

The younger man stilled. Not just because of Jungkook's tongue on his ear, but because of the threat of harming his aunt. He loved his aunt too much to let this devil in disguise harm her.

And yet, although Jimin wanted to be terrified and angry, he couldn't be. He was scared, afraid. But he wasn't as scared as he should have been. Maybe it was the burning attraction he felt for this man at first sight, or maybe, the tip of the blade running down his neck in a vertical line made him feel relaxed.

"What's it gonna be, baby? Do I have to drag you out of here? Maybe hurt your beloved aunt first? Or will you walk out with me willingly?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin took his time to think. He hated this. This situation was such a dilemma because even if he didn't want to go, and even if he just wanted to go back to sleep, he couldn't risk his aunt's life. She was all he had, besides his father who barely showed up. Jimin couldn't have another mother figure being taken away from him, and who knew how psycho Jungkook was?

After a moment of silence, and the blade caressing his neck, the younger shivered before he could speak.

"Fine... I'll come with you..." Jimin said, his voice cracking as he prepared himself for the worst situation to happen.

Jungkook however, was beyond happy. He couldn't show it, and he couldn't really be kind, but the fact that he was gentle enough to not hurt or bruise Jimin said it all. Jungkook could have really hurt him, if he wanted to, but he didn't. Although people wouldn't see it, he wasn't as bad as he liked everyone to think he was.