Silver core Mage?

Start from the beginning

I shook my head, feeling a sense of unease settle over me. Something about the situation just didn't add up. Why would the Council go to such extreme measures over an act of retaliation against someone who had kidnapped royalty?

As I pondered the situation, Curtis suddenly shot up, his eyes widening in excitement. "Jude's back!" he exclaimed.

I leapt out of bed, rushing outside to see Jude's emerald eyes shining brightly as he gave me a dashing smile. Despite everything that had happened, I felt a sense of relief wash over me at the sight of him. Whatever was going on, we would face it together.

|Jude|

After updating Kathy on my escape from the Council, she expressed her anger towards the King and Queen of Dwarves for abandoning Dicathen. Her frustration was palpable as she stomped her foot, "The king and queen of Dwarves deserve it for forsaking Dicathen. I can't believe my parents were also ready to give Dicathen up."

To appease her, I explained that her mother's actions were driven by the desire to protect her and Curtis, rather than a thirst for power.

Once Kathy had calmed down, I made an unexpected announcement, "Kathy, I came here to say goodbye." She looked puzzled, "Are you going to Epheotus too?" I shook my head, "No. I am going to attempt to break through the limitations of my white core in the deepest areas of the Beast Glades."

Kathy was clearly upset, "No, you can't go!" and hugged me tightly. I returned the embrace and whispered, "I love you, Kathy." She released me and stared at me with wide eyes, her head slightly tilted.

Before I could say anything else, I leaned in and kissed her. The intense moment caused us both to feel a surge of heat. Eventually, I pulled back, realizing she was struggling to breathe. She distanced herself from me in surprise as she panted.

I reassured her, "Don't be angry. I am here for two weeks. I'll help you become a silver core mage and teach you how to properly use your powerful beast will."

Although I wasn't an expert beast tamer like Arthur or Virion, I had asked Arthur to teach me how to help someone else assimilate, so I was confident that I could be of assistance to Kathy.

Kathy slowly nodded her head in agreement. Feeling playful, I whispered into her ear, "Was that good?" She blushed and ran away from me.

Curtis spoke up, "Do you guys forget that I exist?" I realized I had overlooked him and shrugged my shoulders. He became even more irritated, "At least give an excuse or deny it!"

|Kathyln|

I collapsed onto my bed and buried my face in my pillow, letting out a muffled scream. My heart was racing, and my cheeks felt like they were on fire. Had that really just happened? Jude had kissed me! On the lips!

The memory replayed in my mind, making me feel even more flustered. I clutched my pillow tighter, trying to contain my excitement and embarrassment.

But then the overwhelming emotions became too much, and I let out another scream into my pillow, hoping to release some of the pent-up energy.

|Jude|

Kathy greeted me at the training grounds with a blush on her face, still reeling from our unexpected kiss. I could sense her unease, so I focused on helping her overcome her weaknesses - inexperience and multi-casting. With her powerful mana, she could bring out a lot of magic, but she needed to learn how to use them effectively.

We started with target practice, and once she had a good grip on that, we moved on to a conjurer battle. As a white core mage, my conjurer abilities were high, and I started by shooting a fiery [Fireball] at her.