Or maybe Josh is.... 

I walk into my room where Em has set up my desk into a salon. She has different makeup brushes, foundations, concealers, eyeshadows, every makeup product you could think of scattered across my desk. 

I take a seat across from Em who is eager to get started on my look. 

"So I know you want a natural look." 

"You know me too well." I say and she chuckles as she rubs some moisturiser on my face, before continuing to construct her art piece. 

It takes Em no longer then an hour to get my face done as half the time we were too busy talking about how gorgeous James is gonna look in a shirt. Before I tell her to hurry up as I'm going to be late. 

"Do you want some loose curls through your hair?" Em asks and I shrug. 

"I don't know.. I mean I'd like to but I think we've left it a bit late..." I say. "James likes to come early so I don't have much time.." 

"What time is he supposed to be picking you up?" 

"At 7." 

"It's only 6:30." 

"Yes, but I have to put my heels and dress on, grab a bag, put perfume..." I say just as the doorbell rings and I sigh. "Bet you that's him." I add, getting up and walking to my walk-in-robe where I take my clothes off and put the dress on, getting Em to zip me up. 

In the process of zipping me up, there's a knock on the door. 

"Yes?" I answer. 

"Worps is here Tahls." 

"Okay, tell him I won't be long." I say 

"Alright." My brother says before I hear him walk downstairs. 

"There, all zipped up." 

"Thank you." I say giving her a hug and she smiles. 

"No worries Tahls." She says as I take a seat on my bed to put my heels on. 

Once they're on, I run around my room searching for a bag that matches. I end up taking my black Chanel bag that Marcus bought me for my 21st birthday as it's really the only bag that suits the dress. 

I quickly spray some perfume, then walk down the stairs where I see James and Marcus having a beer. 

"Hey, sorry I took so long." I say walking up to the boys with a smile. 

James turns his head and looks at me, then smiles. 

"Wow, you look gorgeous." He says and I smile. 

"Thank you. So do you." I say and he smiles. 

"I was early anyways, I didn't expect you to be ready." 

"He came early to talk to his future brother in-law " Marcus jokes and I roll my eyes whilst Em laughs. 

"Very funny, let's get past the first date first yeah?" 

"Of course." James says wrapping an arm around me and I smile. 

I look at James and my god he is gorgeous. He is wearing a rolled up plain white shirt, with a couple of buttons undone, to deliberately show off his muscular chest, with some dark blue chino pants and brown loafer shoes. 

His biceps are popping out from his shirt and I reckon I need a tissue to wipe the drool because he is just too goddamn hot. 

"You ready to go beautiful? Or should I say Bella?" James says, imitating the perfect Italian accent and I laugh.