Chapter 34: A Happy Beginning

Rumple was sitting alone in a log somewhere in storybrooke hearing the footsteps of his step mother he sighed and didn't want to hear anything from her at all as she sat down anyways not saying a word, but silence was too much for him as he finally caved and spoke to her.

"What, mother."

Jane frowned playfully looking at him "Come on now, why do this? I just wanted to talk to my son."

"You're my stepmother, mother I don't think talking is a wise choice."

"Can I take you to neverland really quick in the past? Show you something." She asked him.

"No quite frankly I don't want to, that place was wretched tore my father away from me."

"But wrong; it also gave you a mother rumple... a mother you always wanted." She smiled softly then a call came as she answered it "emma? Oy, on my way." Jane put her phone in her pocket "Well, duty calls."

~~~
Jane walked over to Emma's but she was texted by hook to come help him with something, she came in the house his heart looked shattered his eyes were saddened.

"Hook, what's wrong?" She came to her adopted father.

"It's emma she--she came to say goodbye." Hook didn't want to look down but he was too weak now as she followed his gaze.

"Hey, come on now remember when we met?"

"A little." Hook lied.

She smiled and stood behind him beginning to sing.

I remember,
So young, so afraid of what the world would bring,
So alone til I was found...
Hook don't you remember you took me in when no one would?
I was just this lonely lost girl in neverland you have come to love
Now I am here with a perfect family,
I tried and tried to believe
But now look at me now.

(Spoken)

"See what I mean?" Jane smiled leaning down sideways to look at him.

"Aye, love."

(Singing)

I found you in the darkest part,
Of Neverlands truest heart,
I thought I was to harm you, you came without fear-r-r
(Now we're back from the start)
To our true duet.

I remember,
You so small
(Yet unafraid)
Wendy Darling gave you life, now she's gone.
My mother might be gone but you came into my life,
Because there was a heart inside of you,

(Jane)

Oh hook look at you, you're about to marry snow whites and Prince charming daughter,
I have seen what you've become, well because of me I have taught you more.

Hook smiled up at her as she was standing on the table looking down at him he held his hands out for her as she went bridal style letting him twirl her.

(Hook)

I was a man of harden and stone.

(Jane)

Until I came and destroyed that part,
You have come to learn how to love.

(Hook)

And now I get to marry the woman, I knew would help.

He twirled her letting her down as she kept on twirling to look at him giving a smile hook came up and picking her up with one arm twirling as the two looked at each other..

"I remember you."

~~~~
Belle was getting Claire ready for the wedding and herself as the two were trying on dresses giving a smile.

"We can always go as twins." Claire suggested pulling out her slim yellow dress.

"Hmm we just could." She gave a smile to Claire as Jekyll and Hyde came in

"Daddy!!!" Claire went over as Jekyll knelt down.

"Oh there's my girl!" He said picking her up holding her on his hip.

"Well what do you think?"

He and Hyde looked at her with a smile and Hyde bowed playfully.

"May I escort you?" He said playfully and she giggled put down.

~~~~
Henry was at granny's bar thinking, hurt that violet had to leave but also a break up, his thoughts were put out of place seeing or shall we say hearing what sounded to be a song he recognised.

"Oh, you." He said.

Moira was in a dress all grown up now as she smiled sitting next to him.

"Hello Henry."

It had been a few years now since she was a baby and now for Emma's wedding as he looked at her.

"You look beautiful."

Looking down at her dress she smiled shyly "thanks, but why are you here? It's almost time for the wedding."

"You know, violet had to move back and well basically broke up with me." Henry began to tell her although inside it hurt her.

In all her well magical years of knowing her and vice versa she put a hand on his smiling softly.

"It's only the beginning, come on lets go."

Getting up they began walking hand in hand although he stopped her and the two looked at each other the music playing on giving smile he leaned in and kissed her, a powerful wave flashed through it was true loves kiss, destined to be.

~~~
Arriving at the place everyone was seated all paired up Archie began on the book once then Emma and hook gave each other their vows.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Emma kissed hook as everyone clapped for the two, as he leaned over jane smiled and was only a daughter figure to hook not adopted or blood but still family and Emma would treat her like a daughter for Wendy's sake, a song began to play a happy beginning lined up everyone took their loves hand especially Henry and moira whom danced along with Emma and hook, jane with Dr. Whale.

Peter stood by himself and knew he'd be like this, but then a girl came he knew it was Maggie a certain of interest as all the couple's came singing in harmony.

Claire didn't join the wedding but knew they wouldn't mind as Gideon was at his father's pawnshop in a suit waiting for her with his blue traditional suit.

"Somethings just never change," Gideon changed himself into how he saw her and now she saw him Morpheus with a long coat.

"Gideon... what?"

He just took her and placed a hand on her waist gently dancing with her to the beauty and the beast theme leaning their heads together Claire really loved Gideon and Gideon loved her always did it was the love for him that set him free as chip smiled watching from behind the counter.

"I love you, Claire, always." He whispered.

"I love you too." She told him as he smiled "Morpheus."

However, happy beginnings began but now danger stroke as the bell tower tolled, grumpy always to announce.

"The curse, it's here!!!

This made everyone look up as black smoke showed and began taking everyone circling everyone but no matter where they go.

Good always wins.