Chapter 17: A Sweet Reunion

Interior. In the past: London, England, few days after Jekyll arrived in storybrooke after being saved from Hyde from The Land of Untold stories, Theresa was sitting in the room saddened, alone as Lydgate had called for her to come in.

Dr. Lydegate arrived at his next appointment he recognized the girl who kept her head down, this woman was the wife of Dr. Henry Jekyll that made the dangerous weapon and what better way than to destroy the thing he loved most. The ultimate payback when he got into the academy after he realized it was all a trick, so purposely he had Jekyll's wife be brought here so he can earn that ultimate payback the perfect plan to end a happy ending.

"How are we today, Mrs. Jekyll?" Dr. Lydegate said pretending to be polite when on the inside he couldn't wait to destroy her.

"Better than you'll ever be." she glared up at him in the eyes her tone was harsh.

Not that it bothered him he gave a fake soft sigh then began talking to her "you know what you're husband has created is monstrous yes?"

"What... something that you are?" she insulted him glaring at the horrible man.

"Damn it, Theresa, why can't you just get the idea fairy-tales and magic are not real, this--this is reality right here, and your husband is the enemy," Lydgate spoke a little louder.

Hearing this made her not flinch and just look down as she blinked, her eyes were in tears as they streamed down her face, the talk of her husband Henry being treated this way wasn't going to bother her, in her mind, she kept saying he is no monster, nor is his work she knew Lydgate was being a monster a horrible man to a mad scientist that just wanted to show his work and by doing so just denying him like that it was no help.

"I--I guess so, Lydgate." Theresa teared up and they put her to work.

Interior. Clara had come back due to the small help from Regina creating a portal between the mirror and the young wizard came with her. Theresa knew she was back but was heading to see her son at work.

Theresa walked in wearing a nice beautiful button up top and jeans that Snow had taken her to go check in her closet it was brown the color of her husbands' and sons' lab coats to signify where she came from not bad really. That was until she bumped into a girl she's heard so much about they called 'Jane' from the movie Return to Neverland and the book by J.M Barrie.

"Oh, Oh I am so sorry." she said getting down to help pick up her work.

Dr. Whale or Victor for that matter as it was appropriate to say his real name, came by smiling curiously to see his mother being a mama's boy on the inside was curious why she was here.

"Mother, you're here... why?" he asked standing by Jane.

eye-widened by the fact her son called him mother she smiled softly and replied "I came to see you at work, Victor. What a lovely girl you have here, what's your name?" her eyes looked towards Jane.

A light chuckle escaped as she looked down shyly meeting the second parent after meeting the first before shaking her hand "Jane, Jane Darling." she said.

"As in Jane from Return to Neverland and the book?"

"yeah, that Jane." she replied with a smile.

The two talk for what seemed hours driving poor Victor crazy, then when she said she was going to reunite with his father thanks to viable advice from Jane she kissed her son's cheek and walked over to the lab.

Interior. Jekyll was in his son's lab out in the garage, he was working on something but as he looked up he was in the shock of his life, he set the bottles down hoping this was a dream, as Doc and Leory kept watch as told by Regina to do so.

Theresa stood there as she smiled softly trying to hold back the tears, he was just so shocked to see her again as tears began to form in her delicate eyes.

Jekyll watched and went over slowly to her cautiously, she put a hand to his cheek as she would always gaping trying to talk.

"T--Theresa?" He said in a whisper as his voice broke, holding her by the waist close to him like once before never leaving his eyes off her.

Smiling she replied, "hello, Henry darling." Her tone was sweet, soft and gentle like a mother's touch as she teared up

"Oh, my Theresa." He sniffed and hugged her tight as he closed his eyes shut, while he heard her cry. Gently he put his other hand on the back of her head comforting her.

"I thought I'd never see you again." She sobbed tears broke her chin on his shoulder.

He winced as his stomach hurt on the inside but hid it only to focus on her now, the one person he loved and truly loved was here now. He too thought the same when she never returned seeing her here made him whole again.

Jekyll parted with her and caressed the side of her head with the back of his index finger looking at her with a smile trying to keep the tears away from his vision as she wiped them away with her cloth. He leaned in and kissed her the longest time, by magic, it was if darkness was restored and gone from him, true love was the most powerful thing in the world and now he knew.

After the kiss he had her look at him "Where have you been m'love? Where did rumple sent you?" Jekyll's tone was a bit mad.

She looked down and sniffed "the asylum, Lydgate h--he planted horrible nonsense into me, for payback from... you."

He was certainly not happy once he heard this, he knew what would be the first thing as he looked at her like "what..." she looked back at him biting her lip knowing his reaction would be this as it stood quietly between the two.

"What do you mean... terrible nonsense?" Jekyll asked her calmly or trying to be.