Chapter 27: A Little Hero

Interior. In Victor's house, Clara's body was asleep as Hook had carried her and put her on the couch while Pan was checking her.

"Of course, it's a sleeping curse a powerful one that even Morpheus in the dream world can even wake up." Pan looked at them unsure of how to help this time considering he was no help the last time they met him as he was trying to do right for Jane as promised.

"I don't know what I'm going to tell Jekyll," Theresa said saddened knowing how it was between her daughter and her husband.

"Tell me what?" Jekyll said behind them, horrified a bit.

Hook, Belle, Emma, Henry, Theresa, Pan, Victor, and Jane backed away for him to see he looked down and saw his daughter asleep.

"No, no no come on wake up!" He knelt down looking at them in tears shaking. "Wake her up!"

"Who did this?" Hyde came in a few mins after looking at all of them.

Jane saw the cuffs on the table and sighed "rumple..."

As Hyde walked over both charming and hook held him back.

"No, no Hyde we will not attack you maybe my better half but revenge isn't the answer," Jekyll said putting a hand on his better half.

"You're right it's not."

"Athena..." Henry said coming up as everyone looked behind them

"Look, if we're going to defeat Phobetor, and find a way to drain Rumple's magic... I have a few other friends who might help as well."

"Your daughter?" Emma asked.

"Mm yes, and a friend we might know of." Athena smiled brightly.

"...Perseus" Henry said nodding.

Jekyll looked and turned to hold her hand again.

Interior. In the past: at Jekyll's house he was right asleep alone now with his wife gone thanks to Rumple and having to be alone.

The baby cried loud as it echoed she was hungry as it was feeding time, Jekyll knew and got up picking his little baby bouncing her on her back as he warms up the bottle alone trying to do two things at once.

"I know sweetheart you're hungry I know my love..." he sighed putting it in her mouth gently as he walked away to the rocking chair.

Clara looked up drinking the bottle as he lifted her head up a little with his elbow.

"I am so sorry, you have to be without a mother... a brother, I tried dear one..." he rocked the chair gently. "You grown up at sixteen was just a vision of the future that--that beast gave me. Don't cry now daddy's here, he will always be here and I'll always love you."

Interior. In the present: Archie was with Jekyll as Pongo wanted to see her.

"From what I've known your daughter, have you tried reading her a book? Just 'cause the minds asleep doesn't mean it's that really asleep."

Listening Jekyll looked at Jiminy and then tried to think what he meant "So you think she can still hear me?"

"That she can, father..." Victor came up "if we take her to my work I can stable her so we can keep an eye on her better from here."

"She's fine here Victor," Jekyll said annoyed.

"But from my medical curse experience, I do know exactly what I'm doing." Victor hated being fought with.

"But from my experience as a Dr. As well I don't think we should move her."

"Rather that and let her die? She's my sister... if you have forgotten."