Chapter 22: Magic Within You

Interior. In the past: Enchancia many years ago

Princess Theresa walked with Sofia a little girl about seven around enchancia as she was quite a curious girl to look around she was a nanny a princess yes but didn't mind helping out in the castle. Her full name is actually Princess Theresa De Alma aunt of a wizard back in avalor named Mateo, she watched Amber and the kids play around as she watched them, noticing a bunny stop in front of her the young princess petted him as it enjoyed the gentle strokes of the girl happily rubbing her nose with his.

But she was to go to avalor soon to the ball, for the new crown princess named Elena she felt like seeing her nephew again, taking off the next day to Avalor she was greeted by royal guard Gabe who wore a blue lieutenant vest arriving at the ball, coming with her was Marisol a friend of hers who was a witch but in training much like her nephew is as she greeted the princesses and princes.

Theresa looked around seating herself on a bench watching everyone dance, she took her tiara off just looking at it.

Interior. In the Present: shows the pawn shop that has a tiara on it then in the apartment where Jekyll and his wife lived.

"Is something alright love" Henry came by sitting beside her as his beloved looked saddened and it concerned him.

"No, I'm fine I think I just need air," Theresa told her husband and walked out the apartment to have a look around storybrooke, lying to Henry was something she didn't want to do as she walked to the pawnshop, she snuck in looking to see if Rumple was around not anywhere to be seen her eyes glanced at the glass case that contained her tiara.

Without warning Rumple was behind her hands clasped over the other in a formal way.

"Now unless you have a deal with me, Dearie I think that Tiara belongs to me." he said to her without a blink or sense of threat knowing who she is.

This made Theresa turn around walking towards him, she leaned in closer lowering her tone in such anger "and why the hell should I make a deal with you?" the blonde haired woman looked up and down at him "you already ruined one."

Once again not threatened he stood there calm and patient "because if I were you, you'd get your daughter to return my son to me, or we'll have others to pay the price for using magic."

Glaring at Rumple as he started a war one he won't win she folded her arms "what's her price?" Theresa asked being protective of her kids.

"Not much, just I ask that you watch over him, at the least." He settled his tone down showing a change.

Raising an eyebrow this was new to Theresa, however, she didn't respond.

"Please, from a parent to a parent." He asked nicely.

Sighing softly Theresa nodded "fine, but you're explaining to him about all this."

Theresa walked storybrooke in the woods as she noticed her nephew, smiling a bit she waited for him to notice her as this was too good. He was working on the Jaquin spell again, she walked over.

"So I hear there's a new wizard in storybrooke?" She folded her arms smiling.

The young boy jumped as he always hated when people snuck up on him, holding his tamborita up but once he saw it was his aunt Mateo gave a smile.

"Sorry Theresa, yeah I--I guess I am, but I lost it, Tia I don't know how anymore," Mateo replied looking down at his feet.

"Well maybe you need to let the magic within you," she said taking his tamborita while holding his hand up "Now say the spell and tap it."

"Mortoloz Jaqirando!" Mateo said tapping the tamborita

"Cause there's a lesson you will not find in a book, Inside yourself is where you have to look." Theresa smiled telling her nephew.

On the other side in storybrooke Emma walked the streets noticing the spell had worked finally as she smiled to herself, Henry was in granny's and knew he could do it. Everything was set until Rumplestiltskin was on the other path with a malvago an evil wizard named Fiaro whom he promised to help get revenge on the boy and perhaps get his own for his son taken away.

"You promised me the boys head," Fiaro said angrily.

"Hold on these things take patience." Rumple told him watching the two, as he walked away "I always have my way." He held up Jane's pan pipe necklace.

"How is that going to help us?"

Rumple didn't answer but if he knew one thing, the one who calls upon the person that made it controls him, with a dark soul and heart usually it works with someone with a pure heart and love.

"Let's give my dear old dad a happy ending he well deserves, and call on Jane's precious peter pan she expects him to be," Rumple said angrily as his tone lowered his eyebrows furrowed.

The two stood there having an idea as Mateo stopped the spell by himself, however, he sensed trouble up ahead and knew that Fiaro had followed him -- seek an alliance, of course, he would, as Theresa took him back to storybrooke to warn the townspeople about another threat, to think they'd be over and done with this charade of course not no she knew rumple was going to do something like this knowing his lies.

Jane was reading her story feeling her hand on her chest when she reached the necklace she felt it was missing "Rumple." She growled low to herself knowing he had stolen it by magic and knew who it will be used on, well two can play this game learning a lot from neverland about games and tricks if it's one thing peter pan was good at. It would be just as that to pull a trick so stupid as himself when she's got leverage going to his pawn shop picking up the chipped cup.

Smirking she had an idea "Alright, rumple let's play this your way, I hope you don't mind a certain someone as a boy."

And with that with a wave of her hand, she transformed the cup into the boy he was enchanted as she had the biggest leverage now and knew this is how the Disney Movie ended anyways after having to watch it with daycare kids as Ashley needed some help.