Katerina Petrova

Hey bitches! So, I was wondering if I should kill Katherine or not, but damn it I loved her as a character. She was a badass bitch.

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

P.S. I'm curious, if I were to write another fanfic, would you prefer teen wolf, fate the winx saga, true blood or maybe shadowhunters? I don't know how many of you have watched true blood, but damn it Eric Northman is hot.

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

"Hello Katerina"

Katerina stared at me trying to determine who I was and how I knew her name. The moment she heard her birth name she looked apprehensive, but she didn't let it show on her face. Her face was a picture of indifference. Instead of showing her true feelings she took a step forward and put a brave face.

Kol looked her over and leaned on the wall, enjoying her terrible state. "Katerina Petrova is alive, huh who would have guessed she survived Nik. She managed to evade him for 5 centuries, good for her. Maybe I should take some tips from her. What do you even want with her?"

I smirked at Kol whose interest had been peaked even further. His eyes went back and forth between Katerina and I, until he settled on watching me.

"And who might you be?" her voice sounded scratchy from her lack of feeding and I smiled sympathetically. I took out all the blood bags that I brought for her and threw them in the tomb. She immediately latched onto them, sucking them dry. She drank about 5 blood bags until she looked at me again. Her eyes filled with curiosity and confusion.

"My name doesn't really matter. I'm curious though, what matters more to you, being free or a vendetta against Klaus?"

The moment she heard his name she shuddered slightly and scowled, it was obvious that his name brought back nothing but painful memories.

"What's it to you?" she watched me hatefully and I rolled my eyes. 

"Come on Kat, can I call you Kat? Doesn't matter, I'll call you Kat anyway, I feel like we're going to be great friends." this time it was Katerina that rolled her eyes and leaned on the wall bored. 

"Look, I know a lot about you and I have to admit I like you. You're a real survivor and despite everything that you've done, I don't believe that you're evil. You're just selfish and want to live. Can't really blame you for that. Now, if you answer my question I think I could help you out."

She watched me, trying to determine which answer would be the right one, but I gave nothing away, keeping my face as blank as possible. She frowned and I spoke up once again.

"There is literally no wrong answer, I'm just curious. You ran away from Klaus for 500 years, what would you do if you had your freedom?" 

"I would stay the fuck away from Klaus and original business" she scoffed as if it was obvious and I nodded. 

Kol spoke up from behind me and without looking at him I knew he was scowling. 

"Please don't tell me that you plan to ask Nik for her freedom. You should know him by now, there is just no way that he would let her go, darling. Even if he did, he has been hunting her for half a millennia, she isn't going to be grateful and live a peaceful life. She will want revenge."