Gotta love those Badass Blondes

Hiya, hi, hello, yes, I'm back!

I've been busy with work these last few days so I didn't have time to update. I might not be able to update as often as before because I'm working two jobs now. I will probably set up an updating schedule soon.

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

P.S. Have you guys had problems accessing Wattpad recently? I heard that many people can't access the website or the app.

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

While we were walking to the mall, Caroline was back to her bubbly self, but she kept glancing at me worriedly every once in a while. Despite her happy mood, she was obviously still concerned.

While she was blabbering about shopping, I started thinking about my last panic attack. It was just a few minutes ago and I hated it. I hated that even so far away Niklaus was able to make my emotions explode. That prick was the reason I lost control, again.

I wish I could say that I hated him, but unfortunately, I didn't. I hated that he had this effect on me.  Luckily, he wasn't aware of how I was feeling. There's at least one good thing in this whole mess, I suppose.

While he was going out and about his day, I was having a panic attack. He was happy to make his hybrids and that was all that he cared about right now. After all, that was why he went to Portland in the first place. Those thoughts left a bitter taste. I was bitter.

No, screw him. He has no right to cause such a disruption in my life, in my emotions, in my mind. Screw Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't need him.

I need to focus on myself. I need to work on my magic. Most importantly I need to work on my self-control, recently I felt like I had none.

Caroline stopped talking which immediately drew my attention. She was staring at the one and only Rebekah Mikaelson.

Hurrying her steps Caroline headed towards Rebekah. I followed her leisurely, not in a hurry of any kind.

Rebekah noticed us as well, but her attention was solely focused on Caroline. I couldn't decipher the look in her eyes. She frowned watching Caroline, who stopped in her tracks and then not even a moment later hurriedly walked towards Rebekah. I was barely paying attention, I mean what's the worst that could happen? Forget I said that, not even a second later, their vampire's faces were on full display. Worriedly I looked between the two of them, afraid that they would attack each other in the public.

Luckily they quickly returned back to normal and acted as if nothing happened. Caroline stood proudly as she always did. Trying to be friendly, which was a welcoming surprise, since I nearly expected her to attack Rebekah. You never know with Caroline, it could be best friends or enemies, the line sometimes seems very thin. My worry brought me close enough to hear Caroline's words.

"Hi, you must be Rebekah. I'm Caroline, Seraphina's best friend, well more like a sister. It's a pleasure to meet you" I almost chuckled at how official she sounded and very territorial, but that's Caroline for you.

Rebekah smiled warmly "It's a pleasure to meet you too Caroline, Luna told me so much about you, and dare I say, you look even more beautiful in person" she finished her words with the famous Mikaelson smirk. The one that dazzled every human and supernatural creature.

I didn't know what to think. I just watched them a few steps away, not wanting to intrude but also not wanting to miss out on anything important. Such as, oh I don't know, potential attacks? 

Caroline blushed slightly but kept her composure. "Tell me something I don't know." she flicked her hair over her shoulder, her confidence blooming and Rebekah watched her amused. I started approaching them slowly and Rebekah unwillingly looked away from Caroline.

Finally, she saw me and grinned. Before I knew it, she pulled me into a tight hug "It's been too long! I missed you, Luna!"

I chuckled and looked at her not even surprised by her words and actions.

"Rebekah, I saw you not even 24 hours ago! You're just needy!"

I shook my head still chuckling at her neediness. She shrugged carelessly "True, but you can't deny that you love it, which is why I think it would be great if we rented an apartment and moved in together"

She said it so casually that I almost didn't register her words. Her words came as a complete surprise, I didn't hate the idea, but I also couldn't agree without thinking it through.

"Why? I thought you loved living with a certain Salvatore?" I smirked knowing how she felt about Stefan and damn it teasing Rebekah was fun. I will never get bored of teasing their family.

Rebekah shrugged "Stefan? I'm off him until he starts treating me better. I know how much I'm worth. Do you really think I'm going to chase after someone?" 

She managed to look shocked by the mere thought of chasing after him and I sighed. I know she meant it and I agreed with her, but I could see how much she was hurting because of Stefan Fucking Salvatore. Just thinking about it made me want to rip out his throat. Rebekah put a hand on my shoulder giving me a reassuring look. Was my murderous look that obvious? Shit, I'll have to work on that. Can't have half the Scooby Gang realizing that I plan to kill them sometime in the future. 

Caroling huffed, crossing her arms over her chest "Are we going to go shopping or what? I didn't get dressed up just to stand in front of a mall all day"  

Rebekah nodded and started walking towards the mall "Come on then, we wouldn't want to leave the lady waiting" 

"Rebekah! Stop flirting with my friends! I can't have them all heartbroken!" 

No, but seriously, imagine having to mend their broken hearts just because Rebekah wanted to have some fun. Too much work I tell ya, too much work. I barely have energy for my love life. Correction! Non-existent love life, but very much existing soulmate. Unfortunately.

 Shopping it is then,  I certainly hope we can have one normal day. Hopefully, Rebekah and Caroline could actually be friends this time around. 

Little did I know that they will never be friends...

If you want to support my stories and writing you can do so at  https://www.buymeacoffee.com/opsenarium

Word count: 1100 words

P. P. S. The next chapter will be longer and there will be less fluff and more action. Don't worry!