Who won the Bet?

Hiya guys! I have a lot of amazing things planned out for the following chapters, you won't be disappointed that's for sure! But for now, enjoy the new chapter!

Vote if you like it and let me know what you think!

Follow me for updates on future chapters!

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

Nik had been trying to talk with me for a while which I professionally ignored and instead focused on conversing with Rebekah. She certainly found us weird judging by the odd looks she gave us, Nik disregarded his sister and her glances and kept pestering me. Of course, I paid no mind to either and thought about Stefan who has been gone for quite some time. He should be at the bar with Gloria right now. It's about time to see who won the bet!

I turned to Nik with a smirk on my face "Ready to see who won the bet?" 

Rebekah looked between us confused "What bet are you talking about?"

Nik ignored her and frowned "And how would we know that? He showed no signs of betraying me" 

I kept smirking thinking about the surprise that he's going to get very soon "How about we go to the bar and see who was right" 

They both frowned but followed after me without another complaining. Rebekah was looking between us waiting for an explanation but since she got none she stopped in her tracks and yelled "Can someone tell me what is going on? What bet? What damn betrayal has your mind illuded this time around, brother?" 

Nik frowned after hearing her accusation but he kept following after me and muttering "Who said that I was the one that thought of it?!"

Rebekah stared at me wide-mouthed "Really Luna? Instead of reassuring him, you're just fuelling his paranoia further on!" 

I rolled my eyes at her words, what was I? His psychologist? His babysitter? Please, as if! 
"Rebekah, dear, could you stop yelling at me? I'm just showing him the truth, nothing more nothing less"

Rebekah muttered something under her breath that I'm sure was very kind-hearted but I disregarded it and focused on the task at hand which was the bet I was so going to win. We finally approached the bar and just when Rebekah was about to yell out something once again, I gave her a stern look and she surprisingly shut up. The only indication of just how irritated she was by the situation or, even more so, me, was a scowl that adorned her face. Finally, we reached the bar and waited in front of the door. We focused on listening to Gloria's "conversation" with Stefan if it could even be called that. 

Gloria's comment reached us loud and clear "I'm impressed. You've got discipline, Stefan. It's not going to do you much good, but...Just let go, honey."

Not even a moment later, Stefan's scream was heard. Rebekah and Nik looked ready to barge in and save the day but my magic held them rooted to the same spot. Nik was fuming, while Rebekah looked overwhelmed with worry. They looked at me pissed, ready to start screaming but I whispered "Just listen and everything will become clear. Stefan will be okay. Trust me." They didn't look too convinced but they continued listening to Gloria either way.

"There's the girl with the necklace. You love her. You'd do anything for her. And you have. A lot of darkness, a lot of guilt. All to keep her away from Klaus. Why would he be interested in one girl?" 
Nik and Rebekah stared at the door both having mixed emotions. Nik was angry, whereas Rebekah looked hurt, all I wanted to do was comfort her, but instead, we continued listening to the rest of the conversation. Stefan begged Gloria to stop probing his mind in her search for the truth. The truth that he didn't want to become known to anyone, especially not the originals.