𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐬... 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

Beginne am Anfang

—Anakin, how would you rate Phoenix's performance on this mission?— He directed his stare to the man next to me. 

I actually had no idea what he was going to say. We did fight that much; there were a lot of things coming at us and this would be the perfect moment for him to blame everything on me. Something that would be completely cruel, due to the fact that I actually praised him in front of Qui-Gon.

—She was great, master. Her battle skills are remarkable. —I turned at him with widened eyes, but he didn't look back. —It wasn't anybody's fault, if you ask me. The clones weren't back up enough and just the two of us against almost three hundred of them? The outcome was good enough, taking everything into consideration.

Qui-Gon was taken back by the comment as well, almost like he couldn't believe we were getting along. It seemed that our mutual praising and understanding softened his mood and helped him redirect his anger. He raised his eyebrows.

—Then what happened? I can understand why so few clones came back, but what I cannot understand is why you two are injured. —He wondered. —Maybe what you two need is more practice. — More practice than defending your life in the Outer Rim? Okay, sure. —Inside of this building you are too protected, too comfortable. I think both of you would take advantage of fighting a worthy opponent: each other. —We both stiffened at the words. —I'm sending both of you on mandatory battle training. Every day, at least two hours. And that includes light saber and body combat. Any questions?— Both of us raised our hands. —No? Great. You may go now. You start tomorrow. I will be there sharp to see you get started.

We exited quietly and walked next to each other silently until we reached the chambers area, far enough for Qui-Gon not to hear us.

—What an asshole! You totally jumped the gun on that one! That's why the Geonosians saw us! We were supposed to be in and out without being seen, but nooo, you have to show off, every. damn. time! —I growled and pushed my finger to his chest, puntualizing every word.

—Me? You are lucky I find your ass hot and decided to save it because you were totally overwhelmed! I bet if it wasn't for me you would be inside their castle carrying little mosquitoes babies for them. —He towered me and I stepped back at the sudden invasion of personal space.

The disgust I felt flowered on my face on the most exaggerated grimace.—You are so gross! Ugh, I had everything under control! Don't try to undermine me! —I put my chin up, showing him I was not intimidated.

—Sure, whatever you say, princess. —He mocked me with an eye roll. —Better go get some sleep, I will be going hard on you tomorrow.—A suggestive smirk appeared on his lips, now I was the one rolling my eyes.

—There's nothing you can teach me. —I twirled, ready to go to my room,  but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his body.

—I beg to differ, I think there's so much I can teach you. —His hand made his way to the cleavage of my suit, which was particularly low in comparison with the other ones I had. He could easily see the skin of my breasts, the fabric barely making an effort to cover them. His eyes left my chest momentarily to focus on mine.

—Please, beg. —I smirked. —I would love to see that.

We challenged each other silently, struggling to see who would be the winner of our little power duel. Nothing on his face showed his will to give up and I did not back up either.

—Let's see who ends up begging when you are under me, princess. —He picked up a string of my hair between his gloved hand and put it behind my ear.

I furrowed my brows. —Stop calling me that. It doesn't even make sense.

—And what would you prefer? Puppy, babe, doll...—I grimaced at every single option until he reached one that I liked and my cheeks didn't hide how my heart fluttered at the cute pet name.—... sweetheart? Oh, so we like sweetheart. Good to know. —He grinned.