𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘖𝘯 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥

Sayori

Sayori

She gets really down, feeling lazy because of all the blood she's losing. She'll just lay in bed all day, listening to the cars go by from her window. You'd have to be the one to hype her up for the day, asking her to at least eat breakfast. Speaking of food, she has a lot of cravings, mainly fast food and chocolate. Poor Sayori if she's dieting during her period because she will not be able to handle it.

"Mmh I'm too tired to stand"

Natsuki

She's very sensitive when she's on her period, crying at every cat video and any sad or romantic scene in a manga she's reading. If someone insults her during this time she will cry while shouting at them, you'd have to pull her away. she'll randomly bake in the middle of the night because she was craving cupcakes, waking you up in the process. She'll look up and see you looking at her like she's crazy.

"I'm baking cupcakes, so what?"

Yuri

Yuri is prepared during her period, she always has pads, another pair of underwear and medication in her purse whenever she leaves the house. She'd be very embarrassed if her bag dropped to the floor and everything spilled out (that happened to her once) her cramps come in waves and if they're particularly painful she'll rest with a good book and hot camomile tea.

"Im fine (Name) its nothing I can't handle"

Monika

Even if Monika's on her period, she still has to go to school and the club. She'll overwork herself, wincing when her cramps are bad. You get worried about her and urge her to rest when the two of you get home, which she does cause she can't say no to that. She rests by eating dinner with you on the couch, watching a new series on Netflix. She'll ask for cuddles a lot.

"Can you rub my stomach, it hurts"

♡ 1/28/22 ♡