𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘚/𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘴

Sayori

Sayori

She understands completely, cramps are painful! She feels horrible when she sees you cry and complain to her about it, cause there's really nothing she can do except give you medicine and cuddles, hoping your pain subsides. She'll open her special drawer of snacks and let you pick anything you like. Watching a movie and cuddling in her bedroom, the two of you under lots of warm blankets and pillows.

"See, don't you feel warm and cozy?"

Natsuki

She would feel very upset whenever she saw you in such an extreme amount of pain, knowing how painful cramps can be. She tried to take your mind off them by baking you a bunch of sweets, hoping that her food could ease your pain even a little. If that didn't work she would give you medicine and hugs. She would get you whatever you wanted, as long as you stopped crying! She hates seeing you so sad.

"Here eat this, it will help with the pain" *feeds you a cupcake*

Yuri

Yuri always kept track of your period. So when she saw your uncomfortable expression and your hands clutching your stomach she knew what was happening and wasn't alarmed. She sent you texts throughout the day to rest and drink tea, that's what helps her cramps. If she's with you and you start crying because of the pain she'll get you medication and warm up a nice relaxing bath for you. After she'll cuddle you, putting on a movie and rubbing your belly.

"Do you feel better after your bath?"

Monika

She thought it couldn't be that bad until she saw you cry, calling her for help with hands gripping your stomach. She rushed over with worried eyes, asking over and over if you needed to go to the hospital. She eventually calmed down and told you to lay in bed while she gets you medicine and a heating bag for your stomach. Cuddling you all night long and petting your hair, treating you like a baby.

"I didn't know it was that bad, I'm sorry for not noticing earlier..."

♡ 1/28/22 ♡