𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦

Sayori

Sayori

One bite and she screamed, what the heck is this?! Her mouth hurt like hell and she ran to the fridge for milk or ice cream, anything! She grabbed a large spoon and started shoving ice cream into her mouth, it still burned! Tears were cascading down her face as she whimpered, breathy sentences coming out of her fire-y lips.

"Hah...hah...how??"

Natsuki

She was crying as she ate, her competitiveness driving her to eat more until you stopped her. Her breathing was heavy and she kept going in for more, her will to beat you was so strong! You took away her chopsticks and gave her a glass of milk, the carton sitting on the table beside you. She gulped it down immediately. The next hour her stomach hurt SO bad, she pouted as you rubbed her stomach, blaming it on you.

"This is all your fault (Name)! If only you didn't suggest that stupid challenge..."

Yuri

She froze, her eyes watering and mouth burning. She was s h o o k. What kind of noodles were these? People actually eat this?? When she realized what was happening she hurriedly grabbed her glass of milk, gulping it down. She felt like she was breathing literal FIRE! She grabbed your hand, telling you not to eat it and asking if the both of you need to go to the hospital because this spice isn't normal-

"How do people eat this??"

Monika

She wasn't intolerant to spice but she wasn't immune to it either, so you were wondering how she would react. As you poured the sauce onto the noodles Monika cringed at how spicy it looked, so red and deathly looking! She took a bite for you anyway and even she was surprised at how well she took it. She heard stories on how spicy it was, but it wasn't that spicy to her! She couldn't eat all of it but she withstood the spice.

"It's not that bad, I mean it's still spicy but I can still eat it"

♡ 1/7/22 ♡