𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘚/𝘰 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘋𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘴

Sayori

Sayori

Is immediately all over you like a baby, cooing as she pinches your cheeks affectionately. She LOVES your dimples, they're adorable to her! When you smile or laugh her whole day brightens and she just stares at you with so much love in her eyes. When the two of you are cuddling she tickles you, your dimples appear and she kisses them, giggling as she shouts how cute you are.

"How can you be so adorable?!!"

Natsuki

She teases you for them but Inside she secretly loves them. She thinks your dimples are the absolute cutest. She wrote a poem about your dimples once, and was so proud of it, but she would never show you ahah- She also likes to poke them for some reason, making her smirk happily to herself.

"What? Err no...that poem definitely wasn't about your dimples"

Yuri

When you smile, she just likes to admire them. Quietly smiling to herself because of your cuteness. Sometimes when the two of you are cuddling, she will caress your cheeks, telling you how adorable you are when you smile or laugh.

"You're so beautiful when you smile (Name)"

Monika

It makes her laugh when your dimples show, your smile is so adorable to her and she'll often take pictures of you smiling so she can set your beaming face as her lock screen. Sometimes she'll randomly take out her phone, asking you to smile for her. She likes looking back on the photos and thinking about your memories together.

"Please? Just one more picture, I promise!" *takes 8 more*

♡ 1/3/22 ♡