𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘗𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Sayori

Sayori

She ADORES plushies!! She even has a few of her own. So when she found out you liked them too she was overjoyed! She loved having things she could share with her friends, it made her feel closer to them. When she slept over she would bring some of her stuffed animals with her, showing them to you and putting them together with your own stuffies. Sometimes she would talk for her plushies, telling you they love you very much while extending its plushie limbs.

*high pitched tone* "Sayori loves (Name) sooo much!!"

Natsuki

"Cute!" Was the first initial thought she internally squealed when she walked into your room for the first time. Your plushies were all laid on your bed and she thought it was adorable, pastel pinks, purples and yellows, were you made just for her? She couldn't help but smile when you held one out to her, telling her its name. Oh my god, you actually had names for them and everything?!! Okay,  she has the cutest girlfriend in existence! (She also likes to cuddle them when she misses you.)

"Ahaha you're so childish (Name)!"

Yuri

She didn't think much of it, maybe it was a bit childish, or a little cute. All she knew was that it made you happy, and seeing your smiling face always warmed her heart. When she found a plushie in a store she would pick it up and stare at it, thinking of you. Until you she didn't find a fondness for plushies, but when you told her you liked them so much? Well, she purchased ones that she thought you may like and set them up in a corner of her room so when you came over you always had a plushie to cuddle. But please don't forget to cuddle her too! She may not look like it, but she loves to be held in your arms.

"...Do you think (Name) would like this?"

Monika

Monika would never judge you based on your love of plushies. If you ever feel insecure of them she will be quick to comfort you, telling you that you shouldn't hide that part of yourself because she loves all of you, even the flaws. Monika would sometimes find you cocooned in your blankets, cuddling your face into one of your plushies, she'd sit on the side of the bed, taking her phone out for a cute picture of you and then leaning down to kiss your forehead, whispering goodnight as she brushed a strand of hair out of your face.

"Honestly I find it really adorable (Name)!"

♡ 1/5/22 ♡