𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘐𝘯 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴

Sayori

Sayori

The other members couldn't help but stare at how cute the two of you were. You and Sayori were sitting in the back of the classroom. You leaned against her as she fed you her favorite snacks. The both of you giggling when she pretended the snack was an airplane, a toothy smile erupting on her face, and on yours as well, since Sayori's smile really was contagious. She pecked you on the nose, giggling again.

"(Name), open wide!"

Natsuki

She wasn't used to PDA, so whenever you leaned in to hug her she would push you away, blushing madly. But today... today was different. The two of you were in the back of the classroom, reading manga together as usual, when she suddenly leaned into you, snuggling into your side like a baby kitten. You smiled, resting your head on top of hers. "Well you two sure look cuddly don't you?" Monika's voice piped, making Natsuki flinch, but to your surprise she didn't reel back. She hid her head further into the crook of your neck, hiding her growing blush.

"(Name) can I hold your hand?"

Yuri

Yuri was very very shy with PDA, but she had her moments where she just needed to hold your hand, even if you're just holding pinkies, she's content with that. You were walking her to the club room before you went home for the day. You said your goodbyes and kissed her on the lips, that's when... "Jeez! Go do that lovey dovey stuff somewhere else!" Natsuki shouted from the closet, her head poking out with a blush on her cheeks. Yuri stuttered, letting go of your hands as she tried to explain herself.

"(Name), maybe we shouldn't kiss in front of my club members... ever again."

Monika

She honestly couldn't care less if her club members saw the two of you kissing or not, sure it would be a little bit awkward but they'll get used to it. And it's not like you two are making out or anything like that, so it's fine in her book. She would tone it down if it made any of her members uncomfortable though, they're her friends after all!

"Hm? It's fine if it's just a quick peck right? Come on~"

♡ 1/3/22 ♡