𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Sayori

Sayori

She's like a koala in her sleep, clinging onto you like you're her personal body pillow. She likes to nuzzle her head into your chest, inhaling your comforting scent as she sleeps peacefully. The two of you might change positions during sleep but you always seem to find yourselves in each other's arms each time you wake up. Sayori definitely drools in her sleep, so you might wake up with your shirt drenched. Please don't tease her, she's actually very self conscious about it!

"Wah?? Your shirt is all wet! *touches mouth* o-oh sorry, ehehe"

Natsuki

She likes being the little spoon when the two of you go to sleep, it gives her comfort knowing that you're right beside her. She doesn't like to face you when you sleep or cuddle because she doesn't like the feeling of your breath hitting her face, it tickles! Natsuki often gets hot in her sleep so she might push you off her. The heat of your body is too much and she can't sleep when she's all sweaty. But then she gets cold again and cuddles into you, it's a cycle.

"Mmh-" *pushes you off*

Yuri

She loves being in your embrace while stroking your hair and forearms, drawing small circles on your back to soothe you to sleep. Her voice is deep and calming so sometimes she just mumbles about her day to you, getting shy when you look up at her. She's usually the big spoon but she likes to be held as well so you two alternate.

"And then Monika said that- *yawns* mn"

Monika

She'll have her face pressed into the back of your neck with her arms around your waist, entangling your legs together as you both slept. Monika sleep talks, one time you heard her giggle in her sleep and saying your name. You just ignored it but when she woke up the next morning and said she had a good dream you laughed and asked what was it about, she blushed and dropped down into the pillows, hiding her smiling face while you continued to tease her.

"Mmn I had a good dream last night!" *stretch*

♡ 1/6/22 ♡