𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘥 𝘈𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘳

Sayori

Sayori

She texted Monika the night before, ranting about the argument you had. When she woke up she realized that she was the one at fault. She felt so bad! Crying to her club members about how you're probably so mad at her right now, you didn't even respond to her I'm sorry/good morning text! She stared out the window the entire day, regretting her harsh words. When you came into the club room to apologize she was shocked. She should be the one to apologize, not you! She ran and hugged you on the spot, almost knocking the both of you over. She cried into your shoulder, apologizing over and over.

"I'm so so sorry (Name) please forgive me!"

Natsuki

She will snap at anyone who tries to talk to her, even Sayori who was just trying to ask if she was okay. She thought about your fight all day, knowing she was in the wrong...but not wanting to admit it. She'll speed right past you if you try to talk to her, she's just that regretful and embarrassed. Eventually she will get tired of ignoring you and the guilt of spitting such mean words to you will build up. Blushing, she runs up to you and tugs on your sleeve, quietly asking if the two of you could talk privately. She stutters all through it but she apologizes and starts crying at the end of it, desperately hoping you would forgive her.

"I'm...s-sorry (Name), I never meant to hurt you like that."

Yuri

She's on edge the whole school day, the members try to ask her what's wrong but she won't answer, they just see the way her eyes glaze over whenever they mention you. Monika, being the leader, went and asked around for you. Hoping to get some answers. She knew she was crossing a boundary, Yuri probably didn't want her to handle her personal relationship problems but the whole club was worried, even Natsuki! Yuri is surprised when you show up at the club room "(N-name)?! w-what are you doing here?" Her nails dig into her palms as she tries to hold back her tears, she never meant to make you mad, that's the last thing she'd want. You gently take her hands and pull her into the hallway. The two of you talk it out and she silently thanks her club members while walking back into the club room, wiping her teary eyes and smiling.

"I am so sorry (Name) *sob* I never wanted to make you m-mad!" (Please hug her.)

Monika

She regrets everything she said that day, it physically hurts to think back to the tears falling down your face, your mouth agape as you processed her harsh words. She didn't mean for those words to fall out of her lips, she didn't mean to hurt you. She wondered if she should even go to school, but she did, she couldn't let herself lay around and sob while listening to love songs, even if that's all she wanted to do. The rest of the day she had this stone-cold look on her face, her eyes glazing over every once and a while when she thought about you. At the end of the school day she couldn't take it anymore, she needed to apologize! She needed to know that everything was going to be ok between the two of you.

"Please don't think that way (Name), it was my fault not yours...I'm sorry"

♡ 1/6/22 ♡