𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: "𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭!"

Sayori

Sayori

"Ooo (Name)! Baby! I think I just found the cutest dress for you to try on!" Sayori said as she held out a pastel yellow off-the-shoulder sundress. The two of you were currently at the mall, in a small clothing store you both loved shopping at. You took the dress from your girlfriend and walked over to dressing rooms with a few other tops and skirts you had already picked out. When you walked out in the dress she picked, she squealed, clapping her hands in excitement "I knew that dress would look good on you baby! You look so cutee!" The two of you then bought your things and headed over to another store, Sayori linked arms with you and kissed you on the cheek.

"Shopping's so fun with you (Name)!!"

Natsuki

When the two of you went to the mall, you instantly went to the manga store! Hoping to find the next volume of whatever you were currently reading, and to just browse. Natsuki liked to take her time during shopping, if she felt rushed she didn't enjoy it and what's the point in that? You don't go to many stores but you do hang out at the food court. It's a mini date for the two of you!

"Haha, you already know the drill, let's go t'the manga store!"

Yuri

Yuri wasn't one to shop in big shopping centers like the one you were currently at, but if you wanted to then she'd tag along with you. Because of her social awkwardness she doesn't go off on her own, rather she stays close to you. She likes to save her money for more important things so she may not buy that much, but when the two of you walk into a bookstore, well... she could spend hours in there! Marveling as she stood in the psychological horror section.

"I'll just wait over here, don't worry about me honey."

Monika

Monika enjoyed shopping with you, she always loved to see your excited smile whenever you found something you liked. She likes hanging out at malls, the cool air and pop music playing in the clothing stores you two shopped at, then going to the food court for a break and eating lunch, it really was like a date wasn't it? And that's exactly why she loved it.

"Where to next?"

♡ 1/3/22 ♡