𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: 𝘚/𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘈 𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬

Sayori

Sayori

She's had her fair share of anxiety attacks and will completely understand. She'll probably panic in her head, not wanting to make things worse by touching you or asking too many questions. So she settles for just being there for you, if you want to talk then she'll listen and will try not to interrupt. Sayori would hug you as soon as your breathing was normal again, she would tell you that she was glad to have you back on Earth, trying to get you to laugh.

"I'm here (Name)"

Natsuki

Natsuki would freak out but on the inside so she doesn't worsen your attack. She would remove you from the situation no matter what it was, helping you calm down would be her main priority. Learning from Yuri she would try to help you breathe, taking your hands in hers and telling you it's going to be okay... even if it doesn't feel like it right now.

"Hey- hey (Name), I'm right here"

Yuri

Yuri will be very calm and mature about the whole situation. Helping ease your breathing and gently wiping your tears away. She will sit by you however long you need, holding your hand. Once you've calmed down a bit she'll ask if you want to talk about it, she won't cut you off or judge you for your worries, ever. For the rest of the day she will be right by your side with comforting stares and a hug if you need one.

"Let's take a deep breath..."

Monika

She's very observant and will tell you're having a panic attack before you even know it. She would remove you from wherever you were to a quieter area and sit with you, quietly telling you to breathe. She'll rub her thumb soothingly over the back of your hand. Lots of positive affirmations, looking deeply into your eyes. She may seem a little flustered but she's trying her hardest to help calm you down.

"It's okay, just breathe"

♡ 1/7/22 ♡