💖 passion potion 💖

When everyone fall asleep Pure vanilla went out through his window, he wasn't wearing the clothes he usually wear, this time it was just white pants a yellow shirt with a with a coat jacket and tied his hair a little bit of his hair and leave the rest untie, it was cold anyways, so he was only by himself and the staff he had "what you think she needs for?" Pure vanilla said talking to his staff "......" the staff said to Pure vanilla head "oh, but you know I can't just forgive them...." Pure vanilla said ".....!" The staff said "what?... I don't cry for him anymore" Pure vanilla said "...?...." the staff said "maybe you're right... I'm still in love with him still, but I can't forgive him after he kill his own wife and lie to me again" Pure vanilla said ".....?....!" The staff said "Reason's? Well he might have some reason of why.. but still... maybe should I apologize?" Pure vanilla said "yes" the staff said "Ok... I will maybe you're right..." Pure vanilla said.

He continued to the place he was indicated to go, when he got there, he saw Dark cacao there too, they both looked at each other, even though Pure vanilla couldn't at least he was seeing everything through his staff but still he even open his eyes a little surprise "ca- I mean, King Dark cacao, what are you doing here at this hours around this place?" Pure vanilla said "the same as you, I think... I don't know exactly what I'm doing here King Pure vanilla, Queen Hollyberry told me to meet her here if you going to asked" Dark cacao said in a cold tone while looking to another place "oh.. I must be wrong then- good night King Dark cacao" Pure vanilla said politely as he walk away but something wasn't right, he suddenly couldn't see anything, and when he started to check his staff wasn't there anymore "What-..." Pure vanilla said "THE HELL IS THIS?!" Dark cacao said looking for his sword.

Both of them were freaked out, even when the earth started to shake "huh- AHHHH" Pure vanilla screamed as soon the earth started to open from where he was "Pure vanilla?" Dark cacao said on his side "what did you do now?!" Dark cacao said "I swear I didn't do anything" suddenly Dark cacao eyes were cover and his mouth as well "HMMPH!!!" Dark cacao tried to got out but he couldn't "DARK CACAO? WHERE ARE YOU?!" pure vanilla called but not even a answer, and then he felt something on his lips "(come on- come on- come on!)" Golden cheese said on her mind and doing some sign language to Hollyberry "{IS THIS HOW YOU WANT THEM TO KISS AND BE TOGETHER AGAIN?}" Golden cheese said in sign while forcing Pure vanilla and Dark cacao kiss "NOO!!! CHEESE NO!! THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS!!" Hollyberry whisper from distance mad "WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?!" Golden cheese whisper to Hollyberry.

"NOO!! CHEESE WTF ARE YOU DOING?! MAKE THEM TO THE OTHER THING!!!" Hollyberry was getting very mad since cheese was still making the things worse "WAIT- YOU WANT ME TO FORCE THEM TO MAKE OUT- LIKE YOU DID WITH YOUR HUSBAND TO GET PREG-" Golden cheese got screamed out "NOOOOO!!!" Hollyberry was done, and she got there "what's happening?!" Pure vanilla said "NOTHING GO BACK TO YOUR THING" Golden cheese said in panic "WHAT THN-" Dark cacao couldn't finished when Golden cheese again for him kiss Pure vanilla again "CHEESE YOU'RE MAKING THIS WORSE!!!" Hollyberry said "WHAT ELSE YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I LITERALLY SITTING ON SOME WHITE BLIND COOKIE AND A BIG COW TIED UP AND COVER EYES? ISN'T THIS EXACTLY THEY DID BEFORE" Golden cheese said "NOOO- STOP!!" Hollyberry said making cheese to stand "GIVE ME THAT THING--" Hollyberry said grabbing a bottle in a pink liquid thing "NO! HOLLYBERRY NO!! YOU ARE A STRONGE MOMMY!!" Golden cheese said "a wha-" Hollyberry didn't complete what she was saying and the glass of bottle broke splitting all the liquid on Pure vanilla and dark cacao hair and faces "WHAT IS THIS?!" Pure vanilla said going a little bit away from cao "WHY WERE YOU TWO FORCING US DOING THIS THINGS?!" Dark cacao said angry.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH BOT-....."Pure vanilla said while his eyes turned into pink and white heart on it "Pure vanil..." dark as well his eyes wasn't the same "I-" Hollyberry said "Isn't that the potion of passion-" Golden cheese said "...we fucked up" Hollyberry said, they both got away "hahaha~ what a angel I'm seeing now~" Dark cacao said while grabbing pure vanilla hand and he started to kiss it in a seductive way "hmmph~ I wish I could see the way~" Pure vanilla smirk "AYOOO- NOO- CAO NO, YOU'RE NOT AWARE WHAT YOU'RE DOING BRO!" Golden cheese said grabbing dark cacao who wasn't his own self "shit- wha- I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS POTION- IT COMES FROM PLANTS!! I-" Hollyberry said and someone else appeared "you mean the pink rose passion?" The mysterious cookie said "Yeah! How do yo-" Hollyberry was shock when she saw the person "oh- hello again! Hollyberry and Golden cheese" White lily said "lily... didn't you went missing like 6 years ago?!" Golden cheese said letting Dark cacao go walk towards White lily in shock as well "oh.. me? I was, until Vanilla found me.. the dimension of the Witches wasn't bad at all...yes it was but... anyways" White lily lied "uh? You look more different and tired" Hollyberry said.

"I have a son now to say- and i don't know and can't remember" White lily said "wait- cheese where's cao?" Hollyberry said "oh- I let him go-ooooooo....." Golden cheese and Hollyberry turned their heads around
"Hahaha~" Pure vanilla giggle while Dark cacao was kissing his neck, and taking Pure vanilla coat jacket off him "AHHHH NOOOO I DON'T WANT MORE NEPHEWS-" Golden cheese said and she jump on Dark cacao back and throw him down "HOW CAN WE FIX THIS?!" Hollyberry said "oh- uh- let me remember- uh- YEAH! The effect of the pink rose passion potion affect are just 24 hours with 15 minutes ntil it comes off, but you all have to be careful, the passion potion is very dangerous to force 2 people with the effects to do things they don't want or never do-" White lily said "and there's any other solution?" Hollyberry said "no.. there's no for now, is better to wait and take this 2 away, be careful as well, not only they can do things without the other on effects, they can even convince people to help them escape to say" White lily said while she was grabbing Pure vanilla with some thorns she did.

"Ok... now cao will stay here" Hollyberry said finishing putting some chains on Dark cacao hands in a room, while Golden cheese did the same away from them but with Pure vanilla "hear me out you're not Pure vanilla- you are the potion version, if cao comes I don't want more nephews ok? SCREAMED IF HE TOUCHES YOU-" Golden cheese said looking angry like a child at Pure vanilla "hahaha~ okay!" Pure vanilla said "god damn it- this is going to be a torture now... AHHHHH" Golden cheese in a traumatized way, now the only way they have to do is just wait until the affects are gone.