🌼 Moments before tragedy 🌼

Pure vanilla woke up, and he yawn, he felt recently this month being watched or even feeling stalked, and specially today since he felt some was wrong, he stood up and bath, at least it was the only place he felt safe but not longer after he finished his bath and changed, he walk to his office not before eat breakfast "hmp! What wonderful food you made!! Delicious as always chef!" Pure vanilla said with a smile "oh King Pure vanilla! You're such an angel! Thank you" after breakfast Pure vanilla head to his office after talking with his servants and gave them a break as the knight after work, he was writing and sending letters, going to conference and then to the throne room, solve problems, see some places to see if it needs help, there was a lot to do, there was a part when he felt like a attack was about to happen and in panic he call a knight  " Please gave more outside and inside more knight..." Pure vanilla order nervous "yes your 'Majesty' " the knight said  Pure vanilla didn't feel safe still, he order a knight to be with him, it was exactly the same knight he order, and that's how happen.

Pure vanilla did Everything with the knight when he noticed he wasn't there anymore and heard a noise, he was thinking on going to the place or not, it was already night and he might thinking it was some of his servants "I'll be back" Pure vanilla said (that time they changed knight one per one) Pure vanilla was walking in a place where no knight was it was time to change so that means the other was about to come, Pure vanilla was sweat in that time when a servant came "My king! Queen white lily is coming! In a 45 minutes" the servant said, Pure vanilla was calm now "prepared tea!" Pure vanilla said, the servant walk away, Pure vanilla was about to when he feel againg someone behind he turned around but It was too late a heavy rock hit his head hard Making him fall on the floor, he couldn't even speak that moment, he got hit 4 times by the rock, he couldn't see anything since the murdered took his stuff "last words 'my king' " the murdered said, even though Pure vanilla couldn't see and even if his head was bleeding his jam and some put a spell and kicked the Murdered, he tried to stand up but he felt, dragging as he could he tried to get away, he finally got his voice and scream with tears "HELP!!!" Pure vanilla said before the criminal grab him and stabbed him 15 times in his stomach, Pure vanilla was trying to get away but it was useless, after the stabbed, he slowly stop moving and his breath was stop as well, a lot of jam coming out, he finally got unconsciously, the last thing he heard before the criminal ran away was screaming and White lily scream.