🌼~ starting academy ~🌼

In a beautiful Day, there was a cookie with a lot of curiosity, While he reads his book, he realizes that little by little he had already arrived at the academy to which he smiled sweetly when he saw him with his little eyes, which were bright and each one of a different color, he smiled once again, and closed his book

",well... I'm finally here," He says while he grabs his things and enters the academy and looks at each one of the things and students doing magic and practicing, to which by being distracted he gets lost and gets on his nerves, he didn't know what to do, he was new in this academy, when he saw a girl, He quickly goes to her without first calling her not too strong ", Greetings! Amm.. can you help me to get to the main office? I'm lost and I don't know the way back there," he says with embarrassed, how could he get lost that easily? He already he was too curious, but this was different, he actually lost himself in the academy ", amm- I- it's... to your right and then walk a little closed to the library... and- amm... to the left, that's the main office-," he when out of his thoughts and look back at her ",thank you! Amm-," He would stay there without knowing the name of the girl who helped him (which you know who it is) ", I'm- amm.. white lily," she said with nervous and embarrassed ", oh- that's a pretty name! I'm vanilla- well.. ¿pure vanilla?," he says that with confusion, he didn't know why he was called that way ", nice meeting you... vanilla- or pure... ahh- I have to go-," white lily says and the she ran away ", nice... meeting you too??," he says with confusion again.

He walked through all the way to the office to see where he was going to started his first classes in there ", you're must be the boy they're talking right?," he turned and saw the principal ", yes ma'am- I-," he couldn't finish when the other one started to speak again ",nice! Here's your schedule, room, the times of each one of your classes, materials and instructions," not much longer he was holding almost a heavy box of papers a materials ", thank you? I have a ques-," he was interrupted again ",ni questions? Ok, good luck sunshine," the principal say turning her back on him and do a spell which she disagree ", but- ," he had a lot of questions and where to begin ",(well vanilla, you're on your own, I can do it!)," he with confidence to his lo grab all of his stuffs and continued his journey in this new school.

(Sorry- I hope you'll like it, I'll make the other chapter soon, hope you enjoyed)