🌼~ Msr. sweet sugar ~🌼

After a cold night and after getting wet from the rain, Vanilla wakes up and feels that he was moving to which he was alarmed since he could not see anything "relax, it's me nilla, we almost there" Dark cacao said "b-but- wait, I told you to stop carrying me, I can do it by myself" vanilla says "no, you'll be fine in my back until we get back and safe to the academy, and- until you tell Msr. Sweet sugar to take you to the healers about your eyes" Dark cacao said with annoying tone, vanilla didn't said anything about what Dark cacao says, he just stay quiet trying to focus on the sounds like the floor or even the wind, if he didn't get the stuff they promised to him, then he just had to get used to the sounds and things around him.

Not too soon they get back to blueberry academy, immediately everyone was starting at Dark cacao and pure vanilla and spreading rumors "do you think they were attacked?" "Eww they're probably are gay" "eww what a shame of cookies" "what happen to them" "isn't that the princess of soon cacao's kingdom?" "What is he doing with the freak" some of this cookies were whispered a little bit loud, which make vanilla uncomfortable since, even though he couldn't see, he still can feel the staring and some jealous girls to him "don't listen to them nilla, they just have dumb minds" Dark cacao said, not soon enough the rumors spread and immediately the teachers came (dark cacao and pure vanilla teachers).

They were about to get to the dorms when this two teachers appeared "oh my goodness!! MR. PURE VANILLA!" msr. Sweet sugar said "Mr. Dark Cacao, would you mind explaining all of this?" Mr. Sour Cream cookie while attending Pure vanilla, and gave him to Mrs. Sweet sugar, she started to touch pure vanilla forehead and then carried him "oh god, you're in fever, and.. What happen to you?" Mrs. Sweet sugar said " we were walking and talking in the garden and some creatures came to us and attacked us, and we ended up falling off in the dangerous zone" Finally Dark cacao spoke ".... We won't punished any of you since... not only you and some other students have been attacked by them, so first to the nursery" Mr. Sour cream said while looking at Mrs. Sweet sugar "and you! Stop being a mom for everybody who attended to your class" "you don't get it, he has fever and he's my responsibility, since he can't see!" Mrs. Sweet sugar yelled mad "umm- Mrs. Sweet sugar- I might need my... stuff...." Vanilla says nervous "....." Mrs. Sweet sugar looked up to vanilla and saw what was happening, he understood what vanilla said, she didn't said anything and she just walk away with vanilla in her hands "do you see that Dark cacao? This is why you need to choose your own perfect wife, not someone like her, it's annoying" Mr. Sour cream said mad at her "then didn't you divorce her yet?" Dark cacao said confused "oh- because her parents are so dramatic I can't, you know how softly are the cookies from the Sweetest kingdom of vanilla, we're lucky that both are not from there right?" Mr. Sour cream said, looking at Dark cacao waiting to him to says the answer he was looking on him ".... yes... they're... weak cookies for our kingdom.... they don't deserve dough nor existing" Dark cacao said with a serious tone, but he knew he didn't mean it in his mind " Good, I taught you well, you better be a great king like your father since your mom who was soft is dead, Now, Dark cacao, go to the nursery but first take a shower, after nursery come to the training zone" Mr. Sour cream said with proudly face and tone "why? Isn't the school over?" Dark cacao said confused "why? I wanna teach my favorite student private and powerful tricks on swords, so you can be more powerful as a king more than your father, I have so many spectation on you Dark cacao, you better not disappoint me this time, you know you're better student then those cookies, do what I said and meet me there" Mr. Sour Cream walk away while dark cacao was standing there and get back to his dorm to do his things and get to training.

Mrs. Sweet sugar was in the waiting room waiting for a answer about her student from the healers "(why in the first place did I accept to marry this waste of dough as my husband)" she murmured in her mind, and a healer walk towards her "Sweet sugar?" He said "yes? What happen?" Mr. Sweet sugar said with worried face "I'm so sorry but your student permanently lost his eye sign, he might see in the stuff and other, but he needs something different so... we gave him a special stuff, but don't worry he's fine on other things we could cure" the healer, Mrs. Sweet sugar was relax now he entered in the room and saw vanilla holding the special stuff they gave him "how are you feeling Pure vanilla?" She said "weird.... But I'll get used to it! I know I can do it" vanilla says with confidence, healers leave the room and Mrs. Sweet sugar got on her knees and hug him tight while crying "I'm so sorry... I wasn't there for you two before you lost your eye sign...." Mrs. Sweet sugar said with sadness "don't worry Mrs. Sweet sugar, I'll get used to it in some time, don't this on you" vanilla smile "aww... you know, like all of my students you have a pure and special heart, promise me you won't lost it" Mrs. Sweet sugar said with a smile while letting vanilla have his space " I promise! And you'll see I would become the greatest healer in history!" Vanilla says "(ah.. Vanilla flower... thank you for giving me your other piece of you with me, your son is very pure as you)" Mrs. Sweet sugar said in her mind and giggle of cuteness of what Pure vanilla said " don't worry Mrs. Sweet sugar You will see!" Vanilla said one more time "yes! Yes I will".

(Sorry for not posting- I was busy, but here it is- remember this is sort of a au of thingswhen vanilla was a tiny cookie, we're close to the glow up )