🌼🖤 I love you cao (end) 🌼🖤

As soon they started to fight, more injuries came, the ancients and Dark enchantress cookie was tired, hours and hours "just give up already!!" Dark enchantress said making appear and big monster "You won't defeat us!! YOU BITCH!!!" Golden cheese said and flew to here, making everything to thunder towards Dark enchantress cookie and hit her on her face "YOU GOING TO REGRET THAT!!" Dark enchantress with her staff she got up and started to fight her.

Golden cheese was defending her self, when she saw a illusion of her daughter and lost concentration "cheesy..." she said, that was the chance and dark enchantress with he big monster hit Golden cheese breaking her two wings and hit hard on the floor breaking some ribs of her "CHEESE!!" Hollyberry run to her "You going to pay for this!!" Hollyberry was angry and started to attack her "Cao!!" Pure vanilla called Dark cacao who was fighting, they both nod and Dark cacao thrown up on the sky Pure vanilla.

Pure vanilla do a spell making a lot of acid lights appear hitting every part of the monster "NOO!!" Dark enchantress was getting defeat by the 3, and soon 4, Dark enchantress smiled and do a powerful spell "hey~ too bad... you all lost everything now" Dark enchantress get her spell on all of them, Pure vanilla noticed the spell and tried to do a barrier but it was too late "DARK ENCHANTRESS COOKIE!! NOOOO!!!" pure vanilla screamed.

A crack was heard and a explosion happen, their soul jam were take it away and destroyed by Dark enchantress, which made everyone weak now since if their soul jam were taken away, part of his body support too "too bad! HAHAHAHAHA I WON!! HAHAHAHAHA" Dark enchantress laughed.

"..." Pure vanilla realized that the only way he could at least save the nation's were the only way the universe show him, his castle destroyed, his people... his lover... there was no option.

Pure vanilla with all his force, he stand up "nilla...?" Dark cacao try to stand up, but couldn't "pure vanilla got to his knees and heal everyone "vanilla...?" Golden cheese said, Pure vanilla smiled in tears and look face-to-face Dark cacao "cao.... I love you cao... ok? Please promise me to take care of choco ok? Thanks for being in my heart..." Pure vanilla said "thank you all for being with me" Pure vanilla said "NILLA NO!!" Dark cacao tried to take back Pure vanilla but he was stopped by the barrier "VANILLA NO!! NO!!" Hollyberry started to cry too.

Pure vanilla dried his tears and when he got his staff too pointing to Dark enchantress, his star on his forehead started to glow and his staff too "I'm so sorry lily... you need to stop!" Pure vanilla closely started to do the spell "With this unnamed spell, I send you where it is forbidden, I give my soul to darkness, and I crystal you and I carry it with me today, with this spell I will catch you and you will never cause chaos again! I will do it with the crystal moon, your wickedness will end soon!!" Pure vanilla screamed and his eyes turn in white hitting Dark enchantress with the spell.

Dark enchantress realized it late, when she thought that with her powers would stop it, she was wrong, but for last she hardly try not to hit her "oh no.. IF YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME! YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!!" Dark enchantress yelled and within the spell of dark enchantress disappeared because of the power of Pure vanilla conjure.

Not soon the explosion was doing with a horrible sound, in that moment before Pure vanilla was gone with her, she smile "I will come back after years" she said.

And the explosion happen Making the barrier broke later on, the castle was down now, in a chaos the whole Sweet Vanilla kingdom was disappearing "no.. no no NO NO NO NO!!" dark cacao was crying all over looking a sign from Pure vanilla but nothing "cao.. stop!...he's dead..." Hollyberry said crying "our dude...sacrifice everything now...." Golden cheese said, Hollyberry comfort with Cheese Dark cacao that was heart broken now.

The ancients walk away from the gates, and when they turned to see, not the whole place didn't exist anymore... it was just time and miracle for a this to happen again and good place.

After some several days, the nation's were supporting each other but separately, they did a homage for Pure vanilla "when is papa coming back dad?" Dark choco asked "he won't... he's with your mother now..." Dark cacao said with empty eyes and tone "oh..." Dark choco said, crying quietly...

They didn't deserve that, it was time by now... a miracle would happen maybe....
See it soon or not
.
.
.
.
.
Hello everyone! Thanks for all of your support and with this, is the end of the book! I'm sorry about this, but soon in another book might be more. Thanks y'all!!

Bad ending