🌼~ too late ~💔

Hollyberry, Golden cheese, pure vanilla and white lily were sitting in the ceremony of Dark cacao and his "queen" about to be officially married as husband and wife, White lily grab pure vanilla hands "is fine, if you want we can stop this wedding" white lily said murmured low in Pure vanilla ear "no... is... fine, is just happiness and you'll see" Pure vanilla smile while seeing the ceremony (if you ask how because he's blind, he can see in his magic stuff he has) "King Dark cacao, do you accept Chocolate chip cookie as your partner and queen, as your lover and wife until the death separated you two" the highest priest said "yes I do" Dark cacao said in a serious tone and cold "chocolate chip cookie, do you accept Dark cacao as your husband, partner and king until death separated you two" the highest priest said " I do, I accept Dark cacao as my 'lovely' husband" chocolate ship said with a smirk, Dark cacao was mad about but he didn't said anything "good, with all the power I have, I pronounce you both, as King and queen, husband and wife of the Dark cacao imperial" The highest priest said, the people were clapping, others happy, absolutely Hollyberry and Golden cheese were crying no because he marry a gold digger, it was because their bestie was already married, White lily looked at Pure vanilla, he didn't say anything then just smiled "THAT'S OUR BOI!!! I RAISE HIM!-" Golden cheese scream " WE RAISE HIM-" Hollyberry said which Dark cacao was embarrassed "oh shit- I have to throw up- I'll be back" Hollyberry immediately run to the bathroom " ugh- Great, now Hollyberry is having kids, like Come on!! Fist married and then kids? Can you all stop being soo cringe?" Golden cheese said and follow Hollyberry leaving White lily and pure vanilla "vanilla I'm so sorry- I should have speak when the priest ask about objections" White lily said "is fine... he's my friend, I want to be happy, now that he's married... I'm going home now..." Pure vanilla said grab his stuff and standing up "huh?! But the party hadn't started yet!" White lily said worried "oh.. I have to study lily, you know in 4 weeks is my coronation, I need to know everything by now" Pure vanilla says "but you already know everything!" White lily yelled "yeah but not the history and others documents, I need to go, save me some jelly" Pure vanilla left before White lily replied.

It's been 45 minutes since vanilla left and the party or banquet started, finally Hollyberry came and Golden cheese with annoying face because she was beside of Hollyberry husband, and Dark cacao walk towards them "hello" Dark cacao said "AYO! caca-oh Hollyberry is waiting for her heir" Golden cheese says "stop calling me that way" Dqrk cacao says with annoying tone "uh? Where's Pure vanilla, I literally saw him in the ceremony, qhy isn't here?" Dark cacao asked "yeah! Where's that white cookie girl appearances" Golden cheese asked as well with Hollyberry "yeah, I saw him too before going to the bathroom" White lily was quiet for a moment "he left early after the ceremony, he said that he was busy and still doing his things for the coronation you know..." Dark cacao looked at White lily confused with Golden cheese and Hollyberry, it was strange that Pure vanilla left that early "oh.. I see, I thought he says that he was free today" Dark cacao said "oh.. is because.... He didn't feel good yesterday, he haven't sleep well these days" White lily lie, she knew exactly what was happening "oh, ok, I hope... he feels better? I mean is obviously since his coronation is coming soon in 4 weeks" Dark cacao said "coronation? OH SHOT- I have to get the most greatest dress and my shield the brightest clean" Hollyberry said excited "yes! MORE FOOD!" Golden cheese says happy "dear, you don't need to fight with our child" the husband of Hollyberry says "I know... but! Remember what happen to our wedding! That dragon attacked us! We have to be prepared if something bad happen!" Hollyberry said " I know my love, but no more fighting for a while, I sorry if our wedding was ruined my love" Hollyberry and her husband kiss which Golden cheese cover White lily eyes " HEY! Go get a room! We have our last child here! You two are giving me nausias with your cringe love" Golden cheese said "you know, you'll be like this two one day" Dark cacao said with a smirk to Golden cheese "Oh hell no! I prefer death before becoming a softly 'lovely' wife, come on lily, let's dance" Golden cheese grab White lily and pu her in the dance floor and starting to dancing together "well... I have to go, chocolate chip is waiting for me" Dark cacao said "good luck in your honeymoon" Hollyberry and her husband said "I'm not having one, but thanks I guess" Dark cacao left leaving Hollyberry and her husband talking.

Pure Vanilla arrived to the castle and entered "Good afternoon" the maids and guards said, Pure Vanilla walk directly to the library in the secret zone and sit in the tablet in that place, he didn't know the reason he was crying again, he felt empty, was White lily right? He couldn't believe that 'nonsense' of her, he tried to calm himself and then started to read some books to feel better and other documents until he felt in sleep.

It's bean 7 hours since he felt sleep, it was already midnight and everything was dark, he left the room and decided to go to the Garden and walk while looking at the moon "what is this feeling.... love? Admiration?" He said "noo.. it's too late" Pure vanilla says while hugging himself tightly, he was tired, without even noticed he felt in sleep in the yard, while his magic stuff put a protection and cloud spell so vanilla could sleep safe and comfortable.