🖤~ Night nilla ~ 🌼

Dark choco already was tired and more in carrying pure vanilla on his back, not only him was hurt, Dark cacao was as well, but not much like vanilla "you know... you can stop carrying me and you could rest for awhile" vanilla said which Dark cacao deny "no, you can't even see, so what's the point nilla?" Dark cacao says, "being blind doesn't mean that I cannot recognize sounds and other things, I'll be fine" Vanilla said "still no, until you get your stuff or whatever thing you get would be fine" Dark cacao said with a annoying tone.

They both still walking until they went out of th area they were attacked, soon it was already night, and it started to rain "great..." Dark cacao said angry with the rain, soonlater he found a abandoned house "nilla! I found a place, wait here ok? Don't walk and stay still, or otherwise you'll get hurt" Dark cacao says, he pull out his sword and enter to the abandoned mini house, he check it and making sure everything was ok, he cleans a little bit and and went out side "come on nilla is safe" pure vanilla accepted and with the help of Dark cacao they both inter inside of the house, not too soon the rain went more harder and it was getting cold out there, Vanilla was freezing and Dark cacao too, and soon vanilla sneeze, Dark cacao was looking around roll cake wood, and found some "nilla, you know any spell that includes fire in your healing class?" Dark cacao ask while placing the roll cake wood in the ffireplace "umm... yes, why?" Vanilla asked "I need you to do that spell for the fireplace is we want to survive this cold, you know that both of us are wet because of the rain, I'll guide you to the fireplace" Dark cacao said seriously Tone "ohh.. ok" Dark cacao help vanilla, and he did his spell which work, the place was getting warm in a perfect condition, but vanilla was keeping on sneezing, Dark cacao was looking for blankets when he found a comfortable one, he sit with vanilla in a bed who was beside them and share the blanket "than you" vanilla said with scared Dark cacao "I thought you were asleep" dark cacao says, and vanilla giggle softly "nope, I'm not even tired... umm, can you please give me the part where the cream cake hound bite you?" Vanilla asked while pulling is sleeves up "uh, sure?" Dark cacao obey and gave him the part that was bitten "ok, I'm not sure if this going to work" Dark cacao was confused until vanilla pull some water.

"Umm, are you sur-" "yes I am, I would never hurt someone" vanilla replied, after cleaning the bite, put his hands close to the injured and started to heal it, which surprised Dark cacao "(wasn't the class of healing only teaching basic things?)" Dark cacao says in his mind, vanilla finish curing Dark cacao leg "what?! Wait- how? Aren't you guys just doing it from basic healing stuff? How did you do that nilla?" He asked "ohh, I-.. I read books from the private section of teachers, that's where I got my spell and this healing spell" Dark cacao didn't say anything "oh! I forgot that I can heal myself, I apologize for the scared of you" after finishing up Dark cacao injury he started to heal in the part from where he was losing jam, he finally heal himself and yawn tired "just sleep nilla, is already late, we can continue tomorrow" Dark cacao said yawn as well tired, he was about to felt in sleep when pure vanilla falls asleep on Dark cacao's shoulder, for some reason Dark cacao felt comfortable been with him, soon he fix the blanket so they could be warm and comfortable "night nilla" dark cacao said and fell in sleep with him.