👑 Coronation Day 🌼

It's been like 3 weeks since the wedding and seeing his friends again, White lily always visit Pure vanilla when she could after her duties or free time but in this weeks she didn't, Pure vanilla already send invitations, organize and memories every single step, and right decisions, he was about to close the book he was reading of law when the guards appeared "prince, there's a lady who wants to see you at the throne room waiting for you" the knight said, and immediately he started to walk "is White lily? Or Hollyberry with Golden cheese" Pure vanilla asked "no your Majesty, I heard she was a teacher from the academy you study before it got destroyed" the knight said "wait- Ms. Sweet sugar" Pure vanilla got in the throne room and saw his teacher, she was already old but still seeing young when Pure vanilla meet her "Ms. Sweet sugar! I can't believe is you after this years" Pure vanilla hug her "oh dear, look at you, you made your promise and now you're almost the king and you became an ancient, I'm so proud of you" Ms. Sweet sugar said and responding the hug and then separated from it "haha, yes I did, I'm still nervous about my coronation... I don't know if I'll do the right things for the kingdom... all of this was suddenly" Pure vanilla said "you know, there's no right decisions or even bad decisions, you have to solve the things that you think is correct and the people too, you don't to be other people spectation, just be you and follow your heart and mind into the right path" Ms. Sweet sugar said "thank you.." Pure vanilla said, they spend talking while studying and of course Ms. Sweet sugar help Pure vanilla and he understood all of the law and others, he was finally ready, they bath said goodbye to each until next week and Pure vanilla continue with his things he need it to do.

1 week later (coronation day)

Pure vanilla woke up and started to do his things like taking a shower, brushing his sweet teeth and put some comfortable clothes while sitting in one of the chairs in his room in front of the mirror while the maids were doing his hair for the coronation, they were all happy for their soon king and first ancient of the sweet Vanilla imperial which would be pure vanilla kingdom, the maids were singing, the birds enjoying, and it was a great day since it was a beautiful day, the dresser came with the cape and clothes Pure vanilla was going to wear for his coronation was going 'perfect' but still Pure vanilla was nervous about it, he had never been this far since he was a kid, but today he was finally able to reach his dreams today.

Pure vanilla was ready now, he has 2 Hours until the ceremony started, and that's when White lily appeared "umm-" White lily murmured "yes I know, You're hair" Pure vanilla smile and processed to do White lily hair "why don't you tell your maids in your kingdom to do your hair?" Pure vanilla asked "oh.. well, you know I don't like to disturb people you know, I would rather you to do it" White lily responded to Pure vanilla question, finally Pure vanilla finished doing White lily hair "thank you for accepting me vanilla... that's very sweet of you" White lily said "don't worry lily" Pure vanilla said, they both past the hours that was left until the time of the Coronation, White lily, Hollyberry, Golden cheese were in a place a little bit far but still can see the coronation and heard it, there was a lot of people waiting in the hall and outside, White lily decided to be close to Pure vanilla "Pure vanilla, "swear that you will protect, care for and above all help this kingdom no matter what happens" The highest priest said with the crown in hands "I swear I'll protect everyone in my kingdom no matter situation happens" Pure vanilla said "from now on in this kingdom and others I pronounce as King and ancient of Sweet Vanilla kingdom" The highest priest declared and finally puts the crown in Pure vanilla head, Pure vanilla turns to the people "I Swear I'll do everything it takes for your own safe" Pure vanilla said, the people started to clapping and others cheerful and some of them were crying of happiness, now they have a king and their first ancient ever.

It's been 4 hours since Pure vanilla was crown and he was sitting on his throne while looking at his people dancing, eating, singing and playing, he was already bored staying in the throne and not reading his books he had, he knew that Dark cacao didn't make it on time to his coronation (you know why, because of chocolate chip dramas) and Hollyberry was only assisting to the ceremony, soon her and her husband had to leave because of reunion with the berry congress, Golden cheese leave even before the ceremony end, and White lily was gone by now since she told Pure vanilla about her project and leave, Pure vanilla was all by himself now, he didn't get food since he had to wait until the royal friends and family leave first and everything to normal, and the time pass after the 4 hours went to 8 house to 13 hours and the last guest was going home, the maid, chef and servants were cleaning the party they did, before Pure vanilla got back to his office to start the work said "oh! Thanks everyone for cleaning this mess, I'll make sure every of you get your fairly rest" Pure vanilla smile and gets back to his office to continue his now work.