Chapter 10:The Age of Twili-Error-Corrupted Data

Hello readers! EB is here to bring you another new Jaune Arc Reality. In truth, I've been stuck trying to think up a new chapter for a while, until a friend of mine told me about a particular Disney Game.

Twisted Wonderland

I've watched playthroughs of this game and to tell you the truth I've been hooked on it. From its plot, the design, and by the seven, I can't get their catchy song out of my head.

So I have decided to place our blonde protagonist right dam in the middle of a school filled with villains!

Haha~ Oh the shenanigans the boy will go through XD

Will evil corrupt good or will good redeem evil?

So anyway, I hope you enjoy it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After recovering from his shock, which took him a whole hour to recover from, EB made his way back to the theater in dejected spirits.

Passing through the automatic doors that closed behind him, he lazily floated up towards the balcony.

He plops down on his throne, slouching instantly and letting out a miserable sigh.

"Well, that was...depressing.", EB covered his face with his hand.

"I need something to distract me from my disappointment. Something...fun, funny, new, and unexpectedly different!"

The author was about to snap his fingers until-

"EEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!"

The Author's eyes shrank into dots as his face lost its color.

"Oh no..."

A pitch-black rift appeared in the space in front of him and a tendril made from ink wrapped around his legs.

"•__• ...help me..."

"GET OVER HERE!"

The tendril pulled him in and the rift disappeared. Silence filled the still time stopped room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WARP

"Don't forget what we talked about dear brother and once you're done then we will be even. If you don't, THEN YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR HEARING!!!"

WARP

"...the things I do for the innocent..." A mentally scared EB sat on his throne. Looking paler than usual and holding up an emotionless facade that hides the crying mess he was inside.

He looked down at his hand and opened his clenched fists, to reveal a white crystal shard tainted with tiny blots of dark spots. Inside it is the image of a crow with a crescent moon above it, the top half having a golden shine while the bottom half has a silver gleam.

"Welp, at least I got my wish...it wasn't worth it."

TIME SKIP

Time had once more resumed and after calming down the crowd's outrage from Jaune and Adam's questionable relationship last viewing, they could finally go back to watching more realities.

"I still can't believe my eyes," Weiss said, rubbing her temple. Trying, and failing, to erase the lewd thoughts of the two boy's possible activity behind that glass doors.