Chapter 9: Sing from your Soul.

Sorry everyone for waiting, again, I've been through a lot, again, tho getting sick isn't new! That and school is bad in session and now I'm almost always stressed but I'm now fine and recovered. :)

Anyways, here is the new chapter and I hope you all have a very good day.

Special Thanks to @Dreadfuljoy for helping me with this chapter.

Now then, kick back, relax, and on with the show!

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SONGS THAT WERE USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Relaxing Section

It has been a total of thirty minutes since the last viewing and thirty minutes since everyone has calmed down.

"When will you get it through your thick skull that Archfiend is mine!"

"The strong can claim whatever and whoever they want! Not even you can stop me!"

...Well, most of them.

Cinder and Raven had been butting heads and arguing about who would get together with Archfiend ever since they had left the theater room. Right now they are duking it out in the living room area, where everyone else is at. The lot of them are watching the two in amusement while a few are just minding their own business.

"Sheesh, I have never seen Raven so motivated to get into someone's pants since Beacon!", Qrow said out loud before he winched when he turned and saw Tai deadpan at him, "Oh...no offense."

"None taken, I've been over Raven for years now.", Tai explained just as Summer hugged him, which caused him to smile.

"We know, but I hope that doesn't stop you from being friends again."

Tai had a thoughtful look on his face, "Maybe."

Kali sighed blissfully at the sight," Kind of reminds us of our younger days, right honey?"

All she got was a groan from a drained Ghira that laid face down on a couch, he loves his wife, he does but the agony his junior is in after the several hour-long session they had made him wish she would just go easy on him. Despite that boost of energy he got from out of nowhere that helped him dominate her in the first 13 rounds, it wasn't enough to last him the 15 more rounds that followed.

"I can't...feel anything...", Ghira groaned while Kali sighed in content as she patted her abdomen, "We will be having another Belladonna in the family~"

Over one of the many couches, Roman chuckled at the sight of the two women fighting over a different version of his son, "Hahaha! This is just gold. By the way, who do you think will win?"

He looked to the right to Neo, who was busy slurping something liquid out from the gem in her ring, for her answer, " I don't care. Just as long as they stay away from my Jaune."

Roman blinked, "So you're focused on one guy for once huh? That's good, I would have hated it if you were to cheat on my son.", By instinct, he gripped his golden cane tight as the very thought made him want to kill someone.

"Of course, I'll stay loyal to him, just as loyal as I'll make him once we meet. When we do, we'll go on a date, get married, and when we go on our honeymoon I'll make sure he'll never be satisfied with any other girl but me!", Neo proclaimed with a fire in her eyes while Roman sweatdropped at her, "Well...just as long as you two give me a lot of grandchildren to spoil."

Meanwhile with Team RWBY and NPR

"Is it weird to see my deadbeat mom wanting to get laid by a different version of our friend, or is it just me?"