Chapter 8:'Cinder'ella's 'Hell'per

I RISE FROM THE PURGATORY OF WRITER'S BLOCK, AVOIDED THE PLAGUE OF COVID, AND SURVIVED THE TRIALS OF WORK TO GIVE ONTO YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Ehem

In short, I'm back :) and this chapter is waaaaaaay overdue, maybe it's because the thing is so long that I often get writer's block. That and my addiction to a certain popular type of fanfiction had been driving me crazy! I blame my younger sister for showing me those movies...anyways, Sit back, relax and enjoy!

You all deserve it

I DO NOT OWN RWBY OR ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT FOR THE PLOT AND MY OCS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EB's Dimensional Theater

Previously, EB had chosen the next reality they will watch and his companions are wary of his decision.

"Um, bud...I like carnage as much as the other guy but...", Ebon said as he looked down at the much younger viewers, "I don't think everyone here is cut out for this."

EB raised a brow at him," Says the guy that showcased the Thot Slayer Trailer."

"Yeah but there weren't any youngsters back then.", Ebon pointed down to baby Adrian playing with Chibi Jaune while his parents and Pyrrha watched them.

"Aaawww."

"...", EB blinked before he let out a sigh, "Your right..."

"Okay, now that we are on the same boat now, whatcha have planned for this?"

EB hummed as he rubbed his chin, "I supposed I could have those who can't handle the next viewing stay in the relaxing section."

With that EB floated up from the balcony and clapped his hands loudly. This got the attention of everyone since he enchanted the clap.

"A bit of an announcement before the next viewing. The next universe that will be shown is not recommended for those of a very young age. It contains lots of brutal death, monstrosities, abuse, etc. So we have decided that those who don't wish to watch it or perhaps those who want a bit of a break from watching, will be staying at the relaxing section of the building until either the viewing is done or when you wish to join us again in the theater room."

EB snapped his fingers and the wall at the back of the room opened up to reveal a hallway with glowing arrow signs.

"The relaxing section has many things you can preoccupy yourselves with, including video games, all you can eat buffets, tv shows from several dimensions, a library with books from other realities, a fully automated spa, and several indoor hot springs."

The residents of Remnant thought about the announcement, most wanted to stay while some wanted to go.

"Feel free to go or stay, but remember that my rules will still apply even if you go to the relaxing section."

With the casts

Team RWBY were discussing with each other.

"Alright Ruby, let's go!"

"Wha-Hey! Yang put me down right now!"

Well, it's more like Weiss and Blake are discussing with each other while watching Yang carrying Ruby towards the relaxing section.

"Yang!"

"Sorry sis but you heard what the emo said! Youngsters aren't allowed!"

"BUT I DRINK MILK!"

Weiss sighed as she watched them go, "Thank goodness Winter and I aren't like that, right Winter?"

One second later