Eh, whats this?

EB is seen wiping away tears as he sat inside one of his regular theaters within his Obelisk.

He had frozen the time in the multiversal theater the RWBY casts were in since he needed a break.

And what better way than to watch a wonderful, breathtaking and heartwarming movie, Belle.

Not the reimagined version of beauty and the beast, no-no-no. He had watched the most recently released Belle movie that came from Japan.

The graphics, the storytelling, and the songs truly earned the movie a spot in his heart. Especially in the last song, the main character Suzu sang.

It touched his heart and made him cry a flood.

"Wonderful, absolutely wonderful." EB wiped away the tears from his eyes before he stood up and left the theater. Determined to make a statue and a portrait that represent the movie and add it to his hall of glory.

Then, suddenly, a golden orb appeared in front of him, startling him to the core.

"GAAH!!! WHAT THE HECK?"

EB was on the defensive until he noticed the golden orb didn't do anything. Slowly he lowered his guard and stared at the strange thing with utter curiosity.

Then it floated into his hands. He could feel a comforting warmth coming off of this strange object and a second later, it began to speak in a voice that seems to be a mix of several angelic voices.

"AUTHOR EB, IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE THAT WE ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT YOUR STORY "RWBY watching the Jaune-verse" HAS BEEN GIVEN THE SPOT OF NUMBER 1-"

"Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh!...OH MY GOSH! I-IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!"

"YES, IT IS-"

"HAAHAAAAA!!! WOOOHOOO!!!"

EB hugged the orb as he danced around the empty hallway like a child that got his favorite toy for charismas.

"I NEVER EXPECTED THIS! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME BUT HERE IT IS!!! THANK YOU WATTPAD!!!"

Then EB finally calmed down and looked to the orb, "So what genre did my story become number one as?"

"BLOOPERS."

"...bloopers?"

"INDEED! NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED, I SHALL NOW TAKE MY LEAVE! FAREWELL EB, AND MAY YOU CONTINUE CREATING  MORE ENTERTAINING STORIES FOR EVERYONE!"

The golden ball then disappeared in an instant, leaving behind a stiff EB who hadn't moved a single muscle yet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...bloopers?"