I quickly finish my smoothie before heading back upstairs to brush my teeth, before grabbing my things and heading out the front door, leaving a note on the kitchen bench for Em to see when she gets up. 

I obviously didn't go on the trip because well, they didn't need me there, and I have school. 

It would be a bit inconvenient for my students as most students would prefer to have their teacher there. 

Besides, the boys will be fine without me. 

I get to school in a record time of 10 minutes. Never happened before. But I guess it's still school holidays for all the students, so that's why there is no traffic. 

I park in an empty spot before getting out and walking to my office, where I place my stuff down, taking a seat. 

I then pull my laptop out of my bag, opening it up to check some emails, before Sarah walks in. 

"Tahlia!" She says excitedly, running over to me and pulling me into a hug and I chuckle. 

"Morning Sarah." I say embracing her in open arms. 

"How were your holidays?" 

"Yeah, they were good. Just spent them relaxing you know." I say and she smiles. 

"That's good." She says and I smile. 

"What about you? Did you do anything interesting?" 

"Nah, just spending time with family and friends, as well as the boyfriend." 

"Oh nice. Seems like we both had a pretty relaxing holiday period." 

"Yeah it's good like that though because it gets hectic during the year." 

"I can definitely agree with you on that one." I say and she chuckles as we both get stuck into work. 

I basically spend most of the day organising folders on my laptop, and clearing stuff that I don't need. 

I am eating my lunch when I get a text message from the person I've been avoiding. 

"Hey beautiful, just wanted to check in and see how you're day is! I know you started back at school today, how you're enjoying your day! x" I read in my head before sighing. 

I place my phone down and continue to eat my lunch, knowing that I have some stuff to do and I will respond to him later. 

I finish the last bit of my lunch before I open a Microsoft words document and start creating a notes worksheet with all the key terms for my year 12 health class. 

I know how much of a pain it is having to find your own notes and not knowing whether what you're writing is the correct definition or not. 

So, for all my year 12 classes, I give them a set of notes to help them out as it is a pretty stressful year. 

I connect my AirPods, pressing shuffle on my Spotify playlist before getting to work... 

Not long later I get interrupted by my phone buzzing, I pick it up and see it's another message from James. 

"You okay Tahlia?" 

Then I sigh, opening the message and typing a response. I need to let him know I'm okay just in case he decides to storm down here and demand to see me. 

"Hey James, sorry I didn't respond, I was pretty busy with work. But my day has been good, how has your's been?" 

I then quickly glance at the time and realise that it's home time. I quickly pack up my stuff before walking to my car and making the short drive home... 

Once home, I plonk myself on the couch, turning the tv on. Even though I didn't do much today, I am still exhausted. 

Must be because I'm not used to getting up early. 

I look at my phone to see that I've left James on delivered for a couple of hours. I kind of feel bad, but there's no other way I can put a stop to my feelings for him. This is the only way. 

I place my phone down, putting Binge on the Tv and sinking in to a latest episode of Euphoria... 

***

Oh dear...

Tahlia ignoring James' messages, that can't be good 🥴

Remember to vote and comment

 Next update out soon!!

Also a bit disappointing we couldn't get the win last night, but I was extremely happy to be back at the footy! - besides its just a practise match anyways, no big deal!