36

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook, anxious of what's to come. After taking a couple steps, he kneeled down to look at the unconscious boy's face, gasping. Jungkook looked deprived of food and water that it made tears well up Taehyung's eyes.

"I'm so sorry..." Taehyung whispered as he cupped Jungkook's face. Slowly Jungkook started to regain consciousness and saw Taehyung crying. "Hyung?"

Taehyung looked up, hearing the soft and confused voice. "Yeah, it's me." Tears started pricking at Jungkook's eyes as he started sobbing. The other was even more guilty and just untied him and brought him to the others.

They all gasped seeing Jungkook's state. "WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL HE DID SOMETHING TO HIM!" Taehyung shouted as he carried the worn-out boy.

***

Beep.. Beep   The EKG machine beeped at a steady pace. Jungkook was a bit calm, which gave comfort to the others. Meanwhile, Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with worried eyes, which soon became pure anger. Jimin noticed and decided to ask. "Taehyung.... are you okay.." Taehyung just looked back at him and nodded. "I need to head out real quick, I'll be back."

***

At the station

PUNCH!

The sound of a fist hitting a jaw was heard. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!" Taehyung started throwing Jiwoo around. Before Jiwoo could even open his mouth to speak up, another punch landed, this time in his stomach, causing blood to spill out of his mouth. Being in this helpless position made him angry, but also guilty. Guilty for his actions and knowing damn well he deserved every punch.

The other cops just stared in fear, knowing he's the man that they were warned not to come across. None of them had the courage to speak up or call the head officer. Instead, they just stood there, hoping it'd stop before someone died.

Their wish was granted. A man walked into the station with a smile on his face, which soon became confusion. He heard the sounds of grunts and punches and became slightly worried. Walking further into the station, he realized that it was the person whom he loved. "JIWOO!" Jackson rushed to the place and saw a bloody Jiwoo and a raging Taehyung. As Taehyung was about to throw another punch, Jackson pulled out his gun and aimed at him.

"Stop, Taehyung." Jackson sternly said, a tear sliding down his cheek. His hands were shaking as he didn't want to shoot anyone dearest to him. "Please." He said, his voice shaking a bit. Taehyung stopped, but looked directly at Jackson with fury.

"Why are you trying to save this fucker. After knowing what he did to MY Jungkook." Taehyung said, trying to calm down a little bit. But anger was at it's best, clouding all of his reasonable thinking. He just wanted to shoot everyone.

At this point, Jackson was practically begging. "Just-- let's just talk first, okay?" Taehyung just stood there in shock. "Are you fucking-- fine!" He stomped away into Jackson's office, slamming the door behind him. Jackson ran over to Jiwoo and hugged him. "You definitely did something worse this time, Jiwoo..." He whispered in the bruised man's ear.

***

"HE PUT SOME SORT OF CHEMICALS IN HIM I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HE DID!" Taehyung's yells could be heard all throughout the station. Everyone shaking every time he loses his temper and yells, it's as if Satan himself is angry.

Jackson, on the other hand, is just trying to calm him down. "Okay. Tell me what the doctors told you about Jungkook's condition first. I'll get Jiwoo to say what he did." Taehyung nodded.

Flashback

"His heart rate is normal, but there's some unidentifiable chemicals in his system. It'll take us a while to figure out what exactly it is. There's a possibility that he won't make it... But let's stay positive, okay?" The doctor patted Taehyung's shoulder and walked away with a gentle smile, trying her best to seem optimistic. Taehyung stood there, his fists closing up and his head looking down at his feet.

Present

"..." Silence started welcoming itself into the air. "Tae-"  "Don't say anything. Just ask him what he put in his system, if there's a cure or whatever, and I'll leave." Jackson pursed his lips, and nodded, leaving the room.

"Jiwoo... we need to talk."