09

^I'm probably gonna use that pic a lot 👀

Jackson stared at Taehyung intently, patiently waiting for his answer. After all, he knew how much Taehyung loved Soobin.

"I can't choose between the two!" Taehyung shrieked out of frustration.

Jackson sighed. "Taehyung, I know how hard it is for you to choose but you have to."

Taehyung looked down with his head in his hands. Tears starting to form in his eyes, he thought,

I'm sorry...

Taehyung looked up, wiping his tears so no one would see them. Showing weakness is dangerous. Even though all the cops in that car now know that his weakness is those two.

Jackson stares at Taehyung, now eager to hear who he chose. Jackson is over Taehyung, but he wants to be with Taehyung as a friend who would never leave his side. Ever since their breakup, Jackson knew that Taehyung just was not the one for him.

"Take Jungkook back home." Taehyung says with no emotion. Right when the two resolved their conflict, he has to give Jungkook up.

Jackson scoffs, grabbing his walkie talkie. "Take Jungkook home, boys."

Taehyung checks to hear if he heard that sentence correctly. Still confused, he decides to ask. "What are you talking about?"

"We had the two in our custody the whole time." Jackson says, opening the car doors and stepping out.

"We're here." He says, looking back at Taehyung.

-In the police station-

Walking through the station, Taehyung gives the staring cops an irritated look.

"You should be happy I didn't put you in cuffs. Or else your pride would've been hurt." Jackson says, chuckling.

Looking at the man, Taehyung feels happy.

At least we both moved on...

Taehyung gets awoken from his thoughts when he hears someone yell.

"HYUNG! We got caught and they asked us for your name and-" Soobin rants.

Taehyung softly smiles at Soobin. "It's fine, Soobin."

"What, they're gonna arrest you!" Soobin protests.

"Aigoo, do you think this station will still be here if they do?" Taehyung smirks.

The two start laughing like maniacs while Jackson stares at the two in awe.

Wow, they're both evil.

Suddenly, they hear a laugh. They walk into the room the laugh came from and find Jungkook laughing with a senior officer.

"Haha, look at him!" Jungkook points. The two are watching 'Charlie Chaplin'.

Seeing how he's so happy, Taehyung gulps and steps into the room. Jungkook sees him and smiles even wider.

"Taehyungie! Look, he fell down haha!"

Taehyung feels horrible not because he has to leave Jungkook, but because it has to be a permanent change. In just one day, he made the heartless mafia fall in love with him.

"Jungkook-ah, I have to tell you something." Taehyung firmly says.

"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook enquires, seeing Taehyung's serious expression.

I had to stop writing more 'cuz of my parents 😂