29

Taehyung and Jungkook both get back to the mansion and Taehyung rushes upstairs to his room after telling Jungkook that he needs to grab something. In the meantime, Jungkook just stands there, still surprised that Taehyung is his "Tiger-Tae".

"Mr. Jeon, can you check this really quick?" A voice suddenly says out of nowhere. Jungkook turns around only to be met with a cloth pushed to his face. Slowly losing consciousness, Jungkook falls into the mans' arms.

***

Taehyung grabs the file he had pushed under his bed earlier and rushed back downstairs, seeing an empty living room. Now, his worry level was up to hundred. He doesn't know where the others went after he fainted, and now Jungkook's missing. Trying to stay as positive as he can, Taehyung looks around the mansion, praying that Jungkook was just goofing around.

After searching all around the mansion, Taehyung loses all hopes and falls to the ground, his tears pouring down like the Niagara Falls.

***

Jungkook wakes up in an unknown place. It had a lot of toys and machines, so he assumed it was an abandoned factory. Realizing that he was tied to a chair, he starts yelling for help. But it was weird. He thought this only happens in bad movies he's not supposed to watch. Why was it happening to him? His thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of footsteps marching near where he was tied up. Getting more scared, he tried to break free from the ropes, hoping that it would work. But it was useless, and now the man was standing right in front of him. He couldn't tell who it was because the man was wearing a mask. But he automatically assumed it was the man who asked for help earlier.

"Hello, Jeon Jungkook."