18

Everyone is cooking, enjoying their time together. Soobin and Yeonjun steal glances at each other from time to time, Namjoon finally gets a hold of not breaking the dishes, and Taehyung stares at Jungkook the whole time. His beautiful bunny smile, his pink rosy lips, the mole under his lips, everything. Looking at all of these details carefully, he suddenly feels lightheaded.

He grabs onto the counter for balance, and stumbles around. Soobin sees this and anxiously walks over to his brother, grasping onto his hand to help him. "We'll find the pills, c'mon." Soobin leads Taehyung to his room. The others furrow their eyebrows in confusion. "What happened?" Jin asks, worried.

"He sometimes feels lightheaded and the doctor prescribed him some pills. We don't know what happened, though. He's been like this since our parents died." Namjoon explains, still washing the leftover dishes.

"Huh? Hyungie has no parents? What happened to them?" Jungkook tilts his head in confusion, feeling bad for Taehyung.

Namjoon hisses. "It's a long story, Jungkook-ah."

"PweASe! I wanna know!!" Jungkook pouts hugely.

"....Fine." Namjoon replies, feeling a headache coming on from recalling the past memories.

REEEEEEEEE THE STORY'S PROGRESSING LET'S GOOOOOO I FIGURED OUT DA WAE!!! Also, please vote heheh-